Chapter 10 Farewell Contract

(Natsu's POV)
"Luuccyyyyyyy~!!" I, who was shirtless, jumped onto the bed, wrapping my arms around the sleeping beauty.

"Huh..?" She finally opened her eyes,"Natsu...what....why are you so up early?" She shoved her face in a pillow.

"Come on, Lucy. Today's my uncle's wedding!"

"Wedding..."

"Idiot, we came to this hotel for a reason."

"But it's too early!" Lucy groaned. I smirked, knowing full well that I filled in the bathtub with water before I woke her up. I started carrying her, bridal style, to the bathroom. Lucy had her eyes half-open, along with a pretty looking bed-head. I dropped her into the tub, which resulted water getting everywhere.
"Natsu!" she yelled, rising up to the surface, wiping her eyes. I couldn't hear her blabbering, cause I was laughing so much my stomach started to hurt. Suddenly I felt a wet hand on my wrist, and gravity pulling me towards the tub, making me fall in the water.
"Hahaha!!" Lucy laughed, she was in front of me. I laughed too, pushing my hair that was in my face back.

After we laughed, Lucy started to stand up,"I'll leave you to your bath."

"Wait," I grabbed her wrist, and pulled her back in. Her butt landed in front of me, between my legs, and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close. I rested my chin on her shoulder,"It's our last day living together. I want to make it the best out of it." Lucy decided to be silent.
~~~~~
Taking a shower, combing my salmon hair, and changing into my best man suit, I was ready for this wedding. While I was waiting for Lucy to get ready, I held the contract in my hands, reading it over and over again. "This contract will last until the objective is complete: attending Natsu's Uncle's wedding." I frowned a little, I can't sleep next to her warm body after this wedding. My phone suddenly rang in my pocket, and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Ah, finally! I've been trying to call you for days!" Oh, Gus! I haven't talked to him in forever!

"I was with Lucy..."

"Idiot, don't tell me you fell in love with her!"
My eyes widened,"N-no I didn't! I was just...trying to get to know her better."

"Mhhmm! Anyways, I just signed you up for a new project!"

"Already? I just finished working on Water & Ice!"

"Yes but....I got you the lead role! And guess what genre it is!"

"Action?"

"No, romance!"

"R-romance!" I blurted,"You know I don't do romance, Gus!"

"Come on, this'll rise up your fame real good! Nobody will suspect you to star in a romance film!"

"But...what's the plot about? And who's the female star?"

"It's a surprise, I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Damn it Gus....always making me busy every single damn day," I mumbled as I took the phone off my ear.

"I heard that!!" Gus yelled as I pressed 'hang up.' Great, now I will barely see Lucy anymore after this wedding. I sighed, and heard the door open.

"How do I look?" Lucy's voice was all cheery and happy. I turned, and my eyes widened. She was stunning in that turquoise dress from yesterday, but now she was decorated in the jade jewelry I choose, and her blonde hair was into a bun.

"Like a princess," I smiled a little as I answered her question.

"Thank you, and I'm sure you want that tie tied," Lucy smiled as she walked toward me, her silver heels clicking on the floor.
"Right..." I laughed a little as she started twiddling her fingers on my untied tie. Once she finished, we started heading to the wedding ceremony.
~~~~~
"Lucy!!" Pops came and hugged her,"You look amazing!"