Chapter 7 First Time

This isn't as detailed as my other lemons, just saying. So even if you don't read lemons that really go into detail about genitals, you can still read this (because there's nothing here about genitals.) :)
~
Oh and the song (Earned it by The Weeknd,) it inspired me to make this chap. So go listen to it anytime when reading this chapter!!
~
(3rd person/Normal POV)
Lucy walked inside a club she randomly spotted in the street. The music was bopping, money was about everywhere, dancers/strippers everywhere around the men. Lucy looked around, and spotted Natsu, drinking shots with the bartender watching him. His face slammed on the bar table, like he passed out, he looks very drunk. Wonder what happened?

~Earlier~
The bartender was beginning to become even more frustrated. Why isn't he kissing me by now?! Hmph! I'll just put more in his drinks! He'll definitely love me more than his wife! The bartender placed more and more magic inside his drinks. She smirked as she saw Natsu chug down her drinks. By doing this, it's pretty obvious Natsu will have sex with the person on his mind right now.

~Now~
The horny bartender- um...let's just call her....Chantelle. Chantelle caught a glimpse of the blonde hair that she recognized more than anyone else besides Natsu. Chantelle groaned in her mind in defeat. She's not getting laid tonight! Lucy walked up to Natsu, who was snoring with a shot in hand. She giggled, and placed his arm around her shoulder, and lifted him up.

"Thank you for the free drinks," Lucy smiled at Chantelle.

"You're welcome," Chantelle frowned back and cleaned up the empty cups.

(Lucy's POV)
Whats her deal? I shook my head and looked at Natsu. He was peacefully sleeping. I blushed a little bit, then dragged him outside. I then looked around the moon-lit town. Ah, there's the limo! I quickly opened the limo door with a free hand. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped as I saw Gus in a middle of a lap dance. They turned towards me, Gus started to blush. "Errmm....I'll just call a cab," I closed the door and walked towards the street.

I waved my hand and a yellow cab stopped in front of me. I opened the door and dropped Natsu inside, and myself. I told the cab driver the hotel, and he gasped, looking over at the back seat. "Mrs. & Mr. Dragneel are in my cab!!" he squealed,"This ride will be free!"
"Really? Thank you so much!" I smiled as I felt Natsu's sleeping head rest on my shoulder. I turned to him as the cab started moving. Wow, even when I dragged him all the way here, he's still sleeping.
~~~~~~
When we reached the hotel, I placed the heavily-sleeping Natsu on the bed. Then I went ahead and changed into a robe. I started to brush my hair in the mirror, but I noticed a tall man standing at the bathroom door behind me.

"Ah, so you're awake now," I smiled,"You drank so much tonight, haven't you?" He ignored me. I studied his blank face. It seemed he was completely lost in some sort of daze. "What's wrong? Cat caught your tongue?" He ignored me once again. There's no doubt that something is wrong with him, but what? I turned to him, leaning on the bathroom counter. He didn't show any response. Suddenly he trudged toward me, mumbling something. Wait a minute, is he chanting...my name?

"Lucy..." he said in a low tone, pressing his body against mine.

"Eh! You're too close-!" I felt his arms wrap around me into an embrace. I blushed a little. Why is he doing this?

"Water..." I heard his voice say in my ear.

"Ah, so that's why you can barely talk! I'll go get you some water," I broke the hug and slipped past him, grabbing a water bottle. He's weird tonight. Totally weird. I handed him the water bottle and he drank it.

Clearing his throat, he smirked,"Sorry about that. My throat was dry from all that snoring."
I giggled a little,"Wow, just one drink from that water bottle, and you're up and ready."