Chapter 34 Happy Daddy and Gus's Girl

•••At the apartment

(Lucy's POV)

"Woah, you reek!" Happy covered his nose as Natsu and I entered the apartment.

"I know," I rolled my eyes, and started going to the bathroom.

"Well we had fun dumpster diving," I heard Natsu say as I closed the door to the bathroom.

Turning on the faucet to the bathtub, I threw in a bunch of liquid that would make a bubble bath. I took candles from a nearby cabinet and placed them near the tub, lighting them up. I always love taking relaxing baths. When I saw the bubbles beginning to fill up the tub, I stripped off my jacket, which had so much dirt on it, then my pants, shirt, etc, until I was completely naked.

I climbed in, letting the warm water consume me. I laid down on my back, relaxing with my eyes closed.

•••A bunch of relaxing time later

I opened the drain that was attached to the bottom of the tub. Grabbing my dry towel, I stood up, and stepped out of the tub.
Whistling, I dried my body with the towel, wrapping it around my chest. Taking a pin, I threw my wet, blonde hair into a bun.

"Lucy~" Natsu opened the door. My shoulders shot up a little, then it slumped back down.

"Oh, you can go ahead and shower," I turned to face him.

"Mkay," he fully went inside, and eyed me, smiling.

"What?"

"Nothing," Natsu shook his head, covering his blushes.

"Come on, tell me," I leaned against the sink.

"It's embarrassing to tell," Natsu placed his clothes on a nearby counter.

"Natsu," I narrowed my eyes a little at him.

"W-well.....I was thinking that... no matter what you wear or how you look....you're still beautiful.....Inside and out," Natsu admitted, not making eye contact with me. My eyes softened. He finally looked at me, blushing so cutely. "I-I told you it was embarrassing to say."

"It's not embarrassing," I smiled, walking closer to him, cupping his face.

"Lucy," I felt his arm around my lower back. I stopped him from talking any longer. I leaned in, closing my eyes as I felt his soft lips against mine. Pulling away because we smiled so much, I released my hands from his face.

"You still reek of trash, you know." We both laughed.

"Alright, I'll go get in now. Feel free to stay and watch," We pulled away from each other. Natsu then turned on the shower head.

"Maybe some other time," I grabbed the doorknob, and opened the door.

"I'll remember you said that," Natsu smirked as I exited the room.
~~~~~

I was now in casual clothes, Happy laying down on my lap. Stroking his head, I started to watch some TV.

"Hey Happy, your wife is on TV," I smirked as I watched Wendy's television show. It was always about her helping someone in need with her cat, Carla by her side.

"Where?" Happy looked at the television screen. It showed Carla being so cute. I heard Happy sigh happily.

"You two are a thing?" I raised a brow.

"Hehe..." is all he can say.

"That's great."

"Carla? Why are you acting so weird?" Wendy, on screen, asked. This actually got interesting.