Chapter 25 Paparazzi Buzz

(Lucy's POV)

I squealed as I saw the trailer of How To Be a Superwoman on TV.

"I want to see it so bad," Natsu said, my gaze turning towards him.

"Me too, especially the ending," I smiled, remembering what I did at the last scene.

"When's the premiere?" he asked.

"I'm not sure. But I'm kinda hungry," I held my stomach, which was grumbling.

"Kinda?" Natsu raised a brow, then he smiled,"Well I can eat." We both got up, and as we opened the door, a bunch of paparazzi were at the gates of Natsu's home. Its actually smart that there brick walls installed around his house instead of small fences. Natsu quickly covered his face,"Don't stare at the camera." I covered mine as well.

"Got it. But how do we get out of here?"

He sighed,"We have to do this the hard way."
Natsu grabbed my hand, and we walked towards the gates, and it opened for us.

"Natsu Dragneel! Why is Lucy Heartfilia with you!? Are you two back together!?" The paparazzi asked as we tried to go through them.

"Sorry guys, not today. I'm hungry, and I get mad when I am," Natsu narrowed his eyes. He actually looked pretty scary. The paparazzi didn't listen. They just kept their cameras flashing on us. "Get out of my way!" Natsu shoved the paparazzi, making our way through them. But after we passed them, they followed us.

"Natsu! Over here! Lucy, look here!" Natsu stopped, and he sighed.

"That's enough," he then punched one of the paparazzi, making him faint.

Damn.

The flashes of the cameras stopped. They knew this was a signal. So off they go, running to their reporters.

"Nice one, Salamander," I teased. He made a noise between a laugh and sighing.

"Come on, Bunny Girl." he kept walking. I smiled a little, and caught up to him.
~~~~~~

After breakfast, my dessert came. It was a velvet cake.

"This time, I don't have to leave you to get this," I giggled, plopping a piece of cake in my mouth,"You treated me like a kid that day."

"It said in the contract to not leave my side," he said as his excuse.

"I remember what you said," I ignored him,"'What happened to always staying by my side?'" I mimicked him. Natsu looked offended, I couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry it's just... your face."

"You're mean!" Natsu crossed his arms.

"No, I didn't mean it like that," I swayed my hand back and forth as I said that. I then sighed,"You're just really...something."

"What do you mean?" he raised a brow.

"Oh shoot," I covered my mouth, changing the subject,"I didn't realize I was talking while I was eating."

"Well, well, well," Natsu smiled,"You caught my habit. Guess who's weird now?" he pointed at me.

"Oh be quiet," I continued eating.

~Next Day Later

(Natsu's POV)

Lucy had to go out and buy a new book or something. But I didn't want to go. I was left with Happy in her apartment. I turned on her TV, and of course, Celebrity Gossip somehow found it's way on the screen.

"...Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel were caught together on the streets...? I thought they broke up?" Pictures of us walking together yesterday popped up on screen. I changed channels. Ugh. I should really wear a disguise now and then.

~At le Celeb hangout

Next day later, Lucy and I decided to go to the celebrity hangout instead of chilling at home.
Once we walked in together, everyone's gazes turned toward us.

"Natsu, I'll go hang out with Levy-chan. It's been a while." Lucy went ahead and walked towards Levy after I nodded.

Gray slowly walked toward me, crossing his arms,"Well, well, well." I raised a brow. "Took her long enough. You satisfied now? She loves you."

I scratched my head,"Gray....we decided to start over. As friends."

"Woah!" Gray laughed,"You got friendzoned?! Sucks to be you."

"No she didn't," I crossed my arms,"It was a mutual thing. Besides," we sat down together on a couch,"It's the first time I've ever felt this kind of emotion. So I kinda want to take it slow."

"Uh huh," Gray smirked,"Just don't take too long. Or else there will be someone else who'll be head over heels for Lucy."

"Who?" My voice rose a little. I then thought of Loke. With her. I shook my head at the thought,"No. I can't let that happen..."

"You just gotta get your timing right," Gray sighed.

"Like you never rushed things with Juvia." I murmured.

"Shut it!"

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"You wanna go?"

"Hell yeah I wanna go!" We then threw punches at each other.

I really apologize for the short chapter.
But find out what'll happen at Lucy's premiere if ya keep reading MBFW!