Fin

Y/n pov
  Peter and I both walk into a small shop on the corner of a block. The place smells of Italian food. "Hey!" Peter Parker greets the man. He's on the bigger side and has brown and balding hair. "HEYYY! SPIDER-MAN! What can I getcha?" He asks. "I'll have the usual!" Peter says.

  "Of course. And your friend?" He asks. He looks at me and he looks scared. I just look at the kid. I have no clue what this is. "What do you like on your sandwich?" Peter asks. I shrug my shoulders. "She'll have what I'm having," Peter Parker says. "Ok, it's on the house tonight," he adds, then walks away.

  Only a few minutes later he walks out with a bag in his hands. He hands it to the kid and we leave the little shop. "Follow me. I know a good place where we can eat," he smiles.

  I follow him to the op of a building. I can see all of Queens here. The city lights, family's hanging out, the cars, the people making their way home from work. "Pretty huh?" I look at him and nod. I did always love the night sky back at Russia. The way the cold air would nip at my face, the way the stars and moon would light up the world.

  Peter sits down and takes off his mask. "Here, come sit," Peter Parker commands. I do as he says and sit next to him. He hands me a long thing, wrapped in paper. "What is this?" I ask. He just looks at me in shock. "It's a hoagie. How did you live your life?" He asks with sarcasm. "I didn't," I respond, my voice dark and cold.

  "Your not Y/n are you?" Peter Parker asks. "What makes you ask that?" I question. "Multiple things. Your posture is completely straight and serious. Your eyes are, different so to speak. You grabbed the sandwich with your left hand and have used your left more. And do I have to mention the fact that your Russian accent is visible? Not to mention the mask. Y/n hates it when things touch her face."

  "I'm still me Peter. Red's gone but, she was me. So sometimes, I do the same things that she would do. Besides, I was her for over eighty years of my life." I explain. "I thought that they got rid of you?" Peter Parker asks. "Peter, I am Y/n, I promise. She's gone and always will be. I'm just different." "So you really are still Y/n and Red is gone?" He asks and I nod my head yes.

  "You know, I was wondering on how this works," Peter Parker starts. "How is it that you were both? Is it like and Identity disorder?" He asks. "No. I can't explain it but I guess the best way to describe it is being in the passenger side of a car. You watch everything but can't do anything. I was always me, but almost a different version," I explain. Peter nods and we take a bite into the hoagies.

  I go to take a bite out of the hoagie and my mouth is filled with savory tastes. "Good?" He asks. I nod my head. "Have you ever had a milkshake?" He asks. "No," I respond. "Do you want one? I know a place," he adds. I shrug my shoulders and say, "Sure!"

We grab our stuff and spend the rest of the night just hanging out and talking. Life was good now, I had everything that I wanted. I had a family, friends. Peter was now practically my brother. I still had nightmares but Bucky would help me with them. I'm finally done the counseling and Bucky and I got married and moved out. We both decided that we needed a break from the whole supper hero thing. We lived on a ranch in Montana, and basically disappeared, every now and then taking a few missions. Peter and I still always hung out. And Steve came over once a month and stayed with us. When people needed to get away, they came up here. But other than that it was quiet. It was a new day, and a new life. I was finally free and got the happy ending that my mother always told me about.

Thank you all so much for reading and thank you for all of your support. I love you all so much and thank you for sticking with me. Please vote and follow for more of my other original stories. Thank you all again so much.