Chapter 47

Y/n pov
  "I was brainwashed and I can't remember," I tell them. "Miss. Romanova, what happened?" The judge asks. "I had a sprint ankle, making me unable to run. It was pitch black outside and there where soldiers that came at us on snow bikes. Y/n had to carry me up a mountain. She gave me her jacket so I wouldn't get frost bite. Gun shots where fired and she tried to lose them. We thought we did, she even had a ride out of that hell hole."

  "We thought we lost them, until she got shot by a sniper. She ended up out running the sniper and right when we thought that we where safe we got cornered. A man, who later found out was Korbin, had a chip in her. She fought off over one hundred men, it was all for me. The entire time Korbin was shocking her at an ungodly voltage. Eventually it became to much for her, but she kept fighting. Blood poured from her nose, mouth, and ears. Eventually her body gave out."

  "I remember a pair of arms grabbing me from behind. Korbin said that if she didn't give up then they would kill me. Yet if she stopped fighting, then they would let me live. She ended up giving into his offer and they took me back. The last thing I remember, is Y/n on the ground, close to death and a shot echoing through the air. When I got back, they told me that she was eliminated for disobeying orders."

  "I felt helpless and as if it was all my fault. She taught me that the people that I was with where bad. When I joined S.H.E.I.L.D., I found a file on her and apparently she gave them a tip about me. She's the reason I'm where I am now. If it weren't for her I'd still be killing for the wrong people and the wrong reasons," Natasha says.

  "Thank you miss. Romanova, you may go. Please send in Mr.Stark," the judge says. Natasha stands up and gives me a soft smile. I return the smile and then look down to the table. I probably could have taken the rest of them. Why didn't I take that chance?

  After Tony, it was Thor, then Sam, next was Steve, and now it's Wanda. Thankfully Peter isn't involved with this since no one knows that he's Spider-Man. Wanda takes a seat and gives me a smile. I just keep my eyes down at my hands. This sucks. "So miss. Maximoff, have you ever had any encounters with Y/n before she came to the Avengers?" Anderson asks.

  No, they have asked everyone this so far. The answer is no. "Yes," Wanda replies. My eyes dart up and meets hers. "You look shocked by this miss. Y/n. Why is that?" Anderson asks. "I don't remember," I tell them. "I don't think that you would," Wanda says looking down at her hands.

  "Would you explain on this?" The judge asks. "Of course. When my brother and I first came to Hydra, we thought what we where doing was right. Until the experiments started. I just got done being experimented on. I was drained, tired, and in pain. Y/n came up to my cell, she was dripping in sweat. I went up to the glass and asked her for help. There where two guards escorting her. She didn't even blink and eye in my direction," Wanda says.

  Why would I do that? Why don't I remember? "I felt lost, I had no hope. Later that night, after I passed out, a saw a figure come into my room. As the person came closer I started to panic. I thought that is was a guard or a scientist. As the person got closer, I saw that it was a woman. She had a mask covering her face, and she was covered head to toe in black leather, except for her arm. She bent down and gave me a piece of bread, covered in peanut butter. She told me to eat it in my native language and then told me not to tell anyone."

  "I never saw her again. I thought that it could have just been my mind. I mean who has a metal arm. But when she came to the tower, I knew that it wasn't a dream. Not just because of the arm, but also do to her piercing y/c/e eyes. I never said anything because I didn't see that it mattered," Wanda finishes. "Thank you, will you bring in Mr. Barnes?" The judge asks. Wanda smiles and gets up and leaves.

  I feel like I'm going to throw up. I can't believe that I don't remember any of his. What else am I forgetting? I hear the door open and my eyes dart up to see Bucky. I smile at him, all I want to do is jump into his arms and hug him. "Please have a seat Mr. Barnes," Anderson says. Bucky takes a seat and right off the bat they get it rolling.

  "When did you first meet Y/n?" The judge asks. "It was back in '43. My team and I where taken captive. Y/n would sneak me her food and would look after my men. Apparently then Steve came to save us, she ended up fighting in secret. She ended up killing over 500 of her own men. She even followed us back to our base and made sure that we weren't followed," Bucky explains.

That I do remember. I remember Bucky's figure in the darkened cell. I remember seeing Steve and wanting to go to the base and ask for help. "Then, once I fell from that train, we officially met. It started off rocky but we became best friends. We where all we had. She trained me, she taught me how to fight off Hydra's spell so to say. We went on missions together and trained together. She's the reason I survived," Bucky says.

"How many people has she killed?" The man in the gray suit asks. "That doesn't matter. It wasn't her and she didn't have a choice. When I was with Hydra, you people excepted me back. Easy as that, why is she different?" Bucky asks. "Because she's been with them longer," a man in a blue suit contributes.

Bucky sighs and rolls his eyes. "Mr. Barnes, please answer the question."