Chapter 36

Y/n pov
Bucky ends up getting up so he can go get us coffee's and breakfast. I look over to the clock on the side of the bed and it reads 7:38. I get up and change into black leggings and a long sleeve black shirt. I walk out of the room and as I do, a flash of the Hydra symbol goes through my head. I can't shake the dream, it just lingers.

As I walk out to the kitchen I see Steve Bucky and Sam. Their body's turn lifeless and dull. I step back but then their back to their normal healthy selves. "Are you ok Y/n?" Steve asks. I nod my head and go over to the coffee pot and pour myself a cup. i grab the sugar and put some in and then take it over to the table.

"I was talking to Bruce last night," Steve starts. "I asked him and Tony if they could make you a suit. I didn't think that you should still have to wear your old Hydra one. They said to meet them at 9:30," Steve finishes, taking a sip of his coffee. "Thank you," I respond, keeping my gaze towards my coffee. Suddenly I get a flash of a man and a woman in a car. The man has white gray hair and the lady has strawberry blond hair. She has a gash on the side of her forehead. It speeds up to my hand squeezing the life from her body.

Next thing I know I'm on the floor of the connected living room and kitchen floor. "Y/n, are you ok? What happened?" Steve asks. I get up from my knees and try to brush it off. I can hear the faint cry of a woman call out, "Howard!" I squeeze my eyes and open them to Bucky in front of me. "Hey, it's ok Y/n," Bucky says grabbing hold of my arms. "I'm fine," I say, shaking my head. I go to walk past him but he stops me. "Y/n wait. What did you see?" Bucky asks. "I don't want to talk about it right now," I tell Bucky, walking away. He follows me into the other room so it's just the two of us.

"Y/n, I know that it can be hard to talk about this stuff but you need to. It's the only way that you'll be able to get better," Bucky says, now standing in front of me. I sigh and give in, you can't fight with this man. "There was a woman and a man, you where there. I killed the woman," I tell him. "Did she have blond hair and was it night?" Bucky asks. I nod in response. Bucky sighs and looks at me with a look of regret and shame.

"Those are Tony's parents," Bucky eventually says. I just look at him wide eye. "I-I killed Tony's parents?" I say flabbergasted. Why? What did Hydra have to gain from them? At least now I know why Tony hates me. "Miss Y/l/n, Mr.Stark would like to see you in his work room," the lady says over intercoms. Friday or something. I turn to make my way to Tonys room, but Bucky grabs my hand. "It's ok Y/n, he doesn't hold it against you," Bucky says. "Do you want me to come? Or do you need space?" Bucky asks, letting go of my hand. "Space," I tell him.

As I make my way to Tonys room I can't help but feel a pit in my stomach. I lean in the doorway and watch him work. It takes him a couple of minutes to realize that I'm here. He gets up and turns around. "Oh hey Y/n. I called you around four minutes ago," he says. "I was here four minutes ago," I tell him. "Oh... Well I had some questions about Korbin," Tony starts. He gestures for me to take a seat, which I do.

"How old is he?" Tony starts. "142. He was born in 1881, September 2, in Moscow Russia," I tell him. "Ho has he stayed alive for this long?" Tony asks. "Same as you and the other super soldiers?" Tony asks. "No, actually," I state. "I'm not really sure. He was always fascinated with eternal life. He knew that the freezing could only take him so far," I tell him.

"Why does this matter?" I ask him. "Well I've tried looking him up, but I can never find anything. With Red Skull and Zemo, I was able to find out more about them," Tony says. "Wait, did you say Zemo?" I ask with wide eyes. "Yeah, why?" Tony asks back. "Nothing, he was just a complicating man," I tell him. "Wait, so you knew him?" Tony questions. "I did three missions for him, but other then that I don't know to much about him," I explain.

"How is it that you know everyone and you have connections with everyone?" Tony asks. I shrug my shoulders. "Think about it," Tony starts. "When you came here you had connections with Steve and Bucky. Found out that you knew Natasha and some how Wanda and Pietro. You also know Logan, and you knew my parents. It makes me wonder who else you have connections to," Tony finishes.

"What do you mean Wanda?" I ask. "You don't remember?" Tony questions. I shake my head no. "Her and her brother came up in your memories," he tells me. "Did I kill him?" I ask, fear washing over me. "No, he died saving Clint," Tony responds. The fear goes away and leaves. But that is quite strange, how do I have these connections?