Chapter 19

Y/n pov

Come morning, it's time to get things started. Bucky and I walk to the room where we're going to be doing the procedure. Bucky and I walk into the room, it's a big white room with white walls. It feels cold. There's a bed in the middle of the room and four tv screen put together. There's wires by the bed that seem to hook up to the tv.

  Bucky grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze. I look up to him and he gives me his soft smile. "It'll be ok. It won't hurt and you'll be asleep for the hole thing," Bucky says. I sigh, I'm not scared, I'm just. I don't like the thought of someone being in my head again. "Are we ready to get things started?" Shuri asks. I nod my head. "Great, Y/n you can lay on the bed. Wanda, I'm gonna hook these wires up to you. That way we can see what you see," Shuri explains. I walk over to the bed, as I get closer I see restraints. "There so you don't hurt us if something where to go wrong," Shuri says. I nod, I get it. I'm a monster.

  I lay down and the metal restrains clip in. I try my best to stay calm. Everyone is here in the room. Everyone that is, except Morgen, thankfully. I take a deep breath and I see Wanda above me. "Are you ready Y/n?" She asks. I nod my head. I feel her cold soft hands on the side of my head. "Ok," I hear her say. I close my eyes and the proses begins.

Wanda's pov

  As I entire into Y/n head, I see a little girl being thrown around with a man. The little girl is laughing and giggling. She has bright yellow that's covering her face. She's wearing a pink dress with spaghetti string, threatening to fall of the little girls shoulder. The man stops spinning her and lift's her up and throws her in the air, catching her. She laughs and hugs the man. That's when I see her face. It's Y/n. She can't be any older then three. The man has dark brown hair and bright y/c/e, matching y/n's.

  Suddenly the image switches. I'm in a house with old looking furniture and a lot of fluorescent wall paper. The place smells like freshly baked bread. I see the same little y/n. Only thing now is that she's bigger. She's probably six or so. She's wearing a white dress with yellow flowers all around the bottom. She's laying on the couch with a bucket by her. She looks sick. I see a woman come up to her. She has the same hair that Y/n has now. She kneels by her on the couch and strokes her hair. "Wanda, keep going," I hear Tony say.

  I keep going onto the next one. I'm in a school, well, the playground of a school. I look around to try and find Y/n. I end up finding her. Her hair has changed color to what it is today. She has it in two ditched braids. She looks older now, maybe seven? "Hor auf!" Y/n yells. That sounds German.

  Where is she from? "Mach mich," the boy across from her says, sticking his young out. Suddenly she swings a punch at him right in the nose. He stumbles back and falls down. His nose starts bleeding and she looks so proud of herself. Then a teacher comes and pulls on her braids and forces her away. "Owowow," she cry's. "Next one Wanda," I here Tony again. I can't help but laugh at this.

  I go tot he next one, this time she's sitting on a toilet seat of a little cramped bathroom. The woman from before is cleaning up her back eye. "Y/n, Sarum hast du ihn geschlagen?" The lady asks. Socoviean and German are quiet similar in the language. So I can kinda make out what she's saying. Why'd you punch boy? I think. "Wanda, next," Tony says in a harsh tone. I roll my eyes and move on.

This time I'm in the middle of a snowy field. It's freezing outside. "Y/n!" I hear a little boy call out. I look over to my right to see a little boy no older then four. "Peter, what are you doing outside? You'll catch a cold." I turn around to see Y/n, she's older now. She bends down to the little boy and takes off her coat and wraps it around him.

"Danke," the little boy expresses. "Thank you. We need to start learning English Peter. That way we can go to America," corrects little Y/n. "Come on, it's supposed to snow soon, we have to get heading home," she adds. She grabs the little boys hand and I watch then walk away in the distance.

Bucky's Pov

Watching through Y/n mind is so different then she is. She looks so happy and up lifted. Tony how ever keeps on yelling at Wanda about going to the next one. Suddenly, a snow scene pops up on the screen. It's in the middle of a white snowy filled scene. "Y/n!" I little boy calls out. Next thing I know I hear Tony gasp.

"Is it just me or does that boy look just like Peter?" Tony asks in disbelieve. I look over to Peter who's standing outside of the door way talking to Shuri. "It does," I respond. I look over to Y/n resting figure, and I see her smile. "She's happy," I say under my breath. The slides end up going on. Just images of her as a little girl. Her fighting that same boy at school, her getting sick quiet a bit. But most of them are of her and her brother.