Chapter 16

Bucky's pov

    I don't like that we just put Y/n in there. Something is off with her. Out of no where Korbin is out of his cuffs and has now pinned Y/n against the window, choking her. She kicks him and Korbin lets go. I rush to the door and I see Y/n choking him. 

    Korbins nose is broken and there's blood all over his face. Y/n's putting pressure on his throat with her foot. "Y/n stop!" I yell. She doesn't listen though, if anything she's just putting on more pressure. "Y/n, you're going to kill him!" I yell. She looks up and thankfully steps off his throat. "Weak," Korbin says in a raspy voice, trying to catch his breath. She's overwhelmed. "Your pathetic," Korbin adds. 

    Y/n steps away from Korbin, she has her back turned away from Korbin and me. I look over to Tony, who's now standing right next to me. "Your a failure to your family," Korbin says. Then she turns around and yells, "Shut up!" She needs a new space. She's seeing her again.

    "Y/n, come on," I tell her, holding out my hand for her to take. She takes it and I give it a little squeeze. But right as we're about to leave Korbin speaks. "You failed your brother. Only a monster like you could kill him. You told him that you would protect him, but you failed. Your a monster, a killer, a murder. I will make you kill everyone you love!"

    Y/n lets go of my hand and picks Korbin up off of the floor. She's holding Korbin by the shirt and then she throws him agains the wall. "Stand up!" She commands. He stands up unafraid and he has a smile on his face. Y/n then pulls something from her pocket. It's a gun. I can feel my heart drop. She forces the gun into Korbins hand and then puts her forehead up to the barrel of the gun.

    "Do it, kill me. DO IT!" She yells. I can tell that there are tears streaming down her face. With out hesitation I run over to her and right as I tackle her to the ground, the gunshot goes off. I get her to the ground, safely. Y/n get's out from under my arm and goes onto her hands and knees. "no," she sighs out. "No,no,No,NO," she expresses. "It was supposed to end!" She yells, tears streaming down her face. 

    I look up to Korbin, Steve and Tony both grab a hold of him and are dragging him out. I go over to Y/n and take her into my arms. I hold her shaking form and rock her back in forth. "Shhh, it's ok." I try to comfort her, I've never seen her break down like this. Never, seen her break down, it's like seeing the strongest person alive, not be able to lift five pounds. Even when it came to Hydra torturing her, she would never shed a single tear. At least, not infront of people.

    "I need to be put down! Let me die! I don't deserve to live! I WANT TO DIE!" She yells. So much raw emotion. Seeing her like this breaks my heart, I can feel it shatter for her. I grab on tighter to her, "No, you don't want that Doll." In response she hick ups between her sob. "It'll be ok, it'll be ok," I tell her. She looks at me, right at me. This isn't her. The Y/n I know, has never been able to keep eye contact with me. None the less, Y/n grabs onto my shirt and and puts her head into me. Breaking down. "I don't want this," she sobs. "I want to die. I deserve to die." 

    "No you don't. You don't deserve to die. Your going to be ok. We are going to get through this. Together," I tell her. I look behind me to see Peter standing in the doorway. I can tell that there are tears in his eyes as well as mine. Everything for her has gone from bad to awful to, nothing. 

    Eventually, Y/n ends up passing out. I cary her out of the interrogation room and Shuri and I take her to the medical room. I place her down on a bed and sadly, we have to strap her down, since we don't know what kind of state she'll be in. I pull up a chair and sit next to her. I grab her hand and take it into mine. 

    "Will she be ok?" I look to the door to see Peter. I sigh and hang my head. "She will. She's just," how do I word this? Her brain has been fried and she doesn't know who she is, along with that she keeps hearing the cry's of her victims. "She's just going through a hard time right now. Seeing, him, it brought back a lot of hard memories for her," I tell him. Peter nods his head and sits down on the other side of her. 

    "Can I ask you another question?" Peter asks. I nod, "Who was her brother? I know his name was Peter and we look a lot a like, but how did he die?" "All I know is that Hydra had something to do with it. But now that Korbin said all that stuff, I don't know," I tell him.  'Only a monster like you could kill him. You told him that you would protect him, but you failed. Your a monster, a killer, a murder.' "Did she kill him?" Peter asks. "I don't know." 

    We end up sitting there for a while. It's been about three hours since the incident. Shuri is keeping an eye on her, making sure that her brain waves or something are normal. "I think I might have a way we can help Y/n," Shuri speaks up. Both peter and I look at her. "If Wanda can get into her head we can get ride of the trigger words, along with helping to speed up the process of her getting her memories back. Only thing is, I don't know how she'll come out," she explains.

    "What do you mean, 'you don't know how she'll come out?'" Peter asks. "Yeah, it worked on me, and I'm fine," I tell her. "We did a different process with you. You had time to heal, you also had a life before you where at Hydra, when did she get taken into Hydra?" Shuri asks. "She was eight," I tell her. "She may come out more like her alter ego, instead of Y/n. Her brain is a lot more complexed then yours, she's been through more." "More what?" Peter asks Shuri. 

    "More brain washing, more torture, more, everything. She's never been able to be herself. Her mind had been twisted and rebuilt. I'm basically taking out the programing. The mind is a dangerous place," Shuri explains. "Bucky?" I look down to the bed to see Y/n's awake. She looks so sad and lost. She looks like her entire world has been destroyed. She looks hopeless. 

Sorry guys, it's been a crazy week. Sorry I didn't post sooner. On a little bit of a writers block lol :) I will upload next Monday and the new chapter of the survivor of the 27 is out.