Chapter 9

Y/n pov

    After Peter went over the rest of the plan, him and the princess went to the labs to make more web fluid. Leaving me with the king and his soldiers. "What do you think, my King?" The man one asks. "I don't know Okoye. We shouldn't underestimate them," he tells her. "How do we know we can trust her?" Okoye asks.

    Who is this lady? "If she is a friend of Barnes and Rogers then she's a friend of ours," T-Challa says. "You know I have super hearing right? I can hear everything you say," I tell them. Even though it's mostly pointed to Okoye.

    "So you are the Red Soldier. Are you not?" Okoye asks. "Yes," I reply. "Are you like Barnes?" She asks. "No. I taught him," I inform her. "Do you have words?" T-Challa asks. I look at him and nod. "You know, Bucky seems to really like you," the king says. I can feel my cheeks turn hot.

    "When he came to us he was broken and scared. But when he us talking to us about you, he was saying how strong you were. He also said how much he admires you," the king tells me. "He's a good man. Nothing like I am," I reply.

    As time goes by everyone is getting ready for the big fight. I'm walking with Morgan so I can take her to a cell where she'll be safe. Only me and one other guard know's the code. Other than that, I know one can get in. I'm already in my uniform. It's my old one. The one that I would wear out to my missions.

    It's all black leather. The right sleeve has been torn off, meaning that my black metal arm is out. I have about thirteen knives on me. Five on my legs, one in each boot, and the other four around my waist, and the other two in my arm. I have a gun holster on each leg. Along with one on my waist. As I'm walking Morgan down, she grabs onto my human hand.

    I look down to her and she smiles at me. I can tell that she's scared. I mean who could blame her? I look down and return the smile. We end up getting to the cell, so I kneel down to her hight. I grab her hands and look her in the eyes. "It'll be ok Morgan. I won't let anyone get hurt," I tell her. "I know they won't. I'm just scared that I won't be able to see you," She tells me in her sweet little voice.

    "I'll be fine. All that matters is that you're safe. You have twenty soldiers to watch you. I put some paper and coloring supplies in there, along with some movies. I have food for you and water. There's a bathroom and everything else you need," I inform her. Then she jumps on me and hugs me. I freeze for a minute and then hug her back.

    "It'll be ok моя маленькая роза,"(my little rose) I comfort her, while I stroke her hair. I pull her away and lock her in the cell. It breaks my heart to see her in there. I know that it's to keep her safe but, I remember when I was on the other side. I take one last look at her and put on my face mask, and walk away.

    Once I get up to the ground level everyone is ready. "Half of us won't come until tomorrow. You know who you are. The rest we will walk there on foot. It's about six hundred miles away. For the first five in a half hundred we will use the snow bikes. Then we will walk the rest." After I tell them this I open up the doors and the wind is howling, and there is snow falling like crazy.

    I put on my goggles which are night vision, but they will also help so that my eyes won't freeze shut. As I take the first step out the wind is blowing in my face. I lead them to where the bikes are and we hop on them in groups of two. I take the lead and as we ride you can hear the wind screaming through the night. Once we were about ten miles away, we ditch the bikes and walk the rest of the way. We have to be extra careful with these people. We can't afford to get caught.

    By the time we get to the base, the entire trip was around eleven hours. Meaning it's about three a.m., and after another three the rest of the team will be here. I have the team stop at about five miles away from the base. I turn over to T-Challa, "I'm going to check out the base, I will need Okoye to come with me," I tell him. He agrees and me and Okoye make out way closer. I stop after about three miles and point up. Motioning that we walk the trees.

    Once we climb them we walk above ground. We end up getting to the base in about twenty minutes. "The building there. Walk around your left and I'll take the right. Look for cameras and how many. Don't make a sound, and don't be seen. You can't fight them on your own," I whisper to her. She nods and she goes her way and I go mine. Eventually we meet back up. I sign to her how many and she answers with fifty. I tell her that I spotted around eighty.

    I drop back into the forest more, that way we can debrief. "I found a clear spot. There's a door, away from everything, there's eight camera's around it and four guards. That will be our way in," I utter. "Check back with the king and tell him that we are heading in the next three shifts. He will wait for the rest of the team. Once they get here, that's when the real fight will begin," I inform her. She nods and goes further into the woods, while I head back to where I will be infiltrating. Today, Hydra will fall.