Christmas special p.t. 3

Y/n's pov
Come noon here, we head downstairs to where everyone is downstairs watching tv. I look at Bucky and smile. "What do we want from the store?" I ask. Everyone turns their attention to Bucky and I. Nat looks at me and winks, I immediately turn red. "I was thinking pizza's tonight in the oven? But I don't know what kind of snacks and stuff that you guys might want," I tell them.

"Can we come and pick stuff out?" Morgan asks. "I don't see why not. But my car only fits three." "I'll go," Peter smiles. "Ok, we'll be back," I smile. "Oh and, don't go into any of the rooms that are locked," I advise. I grab the keys off of the table by the door and I head out with this kids.

We walk over to the garage. I force it open and the garage holds two cars. A Ferrari and an old Ford pick up truck. "Woah, are we driving that one?" Peter drools in aw. "No, we're driving the truck," I smile. I unlock it and grab the gloves on the dashboard. I slip them on and we drive off. Morgan is in the middle and Peter on the end.

Once we're in town, I park the car. It's a peaceful street. There are street lights that are perfectly placed in lines, a cobble stone sidewalk, and old shops and houses. "This place is beautiful," Peter says. "Yes it is," I smile. "This place has truly stood the test of time," I add. The history and memories of this place are unreal.

We walk into the grocery store and my nose is welcomes by the fresh sent of baked goods. "Peter, will you go grab a cart?" I ask. I feel like I can be exactly who I am here. Meaning, I take down the American accent and use my normal accent. German. "You two go pick out any food that you want," I smile. They dart off and grab a basket.

I start off going through the produce, then to the baking isle, then to the butcher. I grab my ticket and wait in the line. After two people a head of me go, it's finally my turn. I walk up to the counter and see a familiar face. "Denise?" I ask in disbelief. "Hello! It's been so long since I've last saw you Pamela," Denise greets.

Denise is seventy-five years old at around 260 pounds, and stands at about 6'4. He has bright brown eyes and a long grey beard with white hair. "I hope that you haven't been getting your meet somewhere else," he adds, crossing his arms. I laugh at him, "Never. No meet can beet yours. But you know that this isn't my real house," I smile. "Well it should be! It's been six years since I've last saw you," he scolds. "I'll do better," I laugh

  "So, what can I get you?" He asks. I've missed speaking German, I've missed the way the accent flows throughout my mouth. "I'll have-"
"Y/n! Can we get this?" Morgan asks. "And you have kids Pamela?" Denise says shaking his head. Peter looks at me confused. I give him a look to play along with it. "This is my niece Addison and my nephew Tom," I lie with a smile.

  "He looks so much like your brother," he says. "Well, it's his kids," I smile and laugh. I hate it when my brother comes up. "Oh uhh Addison and I were woundering if we could get this," Peter reiterates. "Sure this Tom," I smile. "Why don't you two go check out and put the food in the truck. I'll be there in a minute," I smile. I grab my wallet from my back pocket and hand him the money for the food.

  He takes it and they head off. "So, they speak American?" Denise asks in English. "They even sound American," he adds. "Well would you look at that. You speak English too," I joke. He crosses his arms and death stares me down. "I'll just take some of your steaks. Let's go with ten," I smile.

  Once everything is paid for and packed into the truck, we make our way back home. Once we're home, I unpack the groceries and put everything away. "Y/n, this kitchen is gorgeous," Pepper says.

  It has to pizza ovens, two islands, a big fridge, fresh herbs growing up the wall. A modern day sink, and above it is a line of windows. A gas oven stove with two ovens. It is quite the grand kitchen. The style is a newly rustic look.

  "Thank you," I smile. "How many more places do you have?" Wanda asks, sitting down at one of the bar stools. "Well besides the one in Russia. Only one more. It's in Norway," I tell them.

  The rest of the day is calm and very chill. We end up watching a movie. Tomorrow is when Iscov will come. It's been such a long time since I've last seen him. We all end up going to bed at around 12:30. Playing games and drinking.

  Come morning, I get up early to make pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Once we all eat breakfast, I get a call. I grab my phone and answer it. "Hello?" "Hello! I am on my way. Be there in ten. Over and out." Iscov practically shouts. I could here sounds of wind brushing through the air. I laugh and hang up the phone.

  "Ok everyone, Santa will be here soon," I tell them. Morgan jumps up and looks at Tony. "How soon?" Morgan asks. "He said ten minutes," I smile. She quickly rushes out of the room and up the stairs. I laugh and take a seat next to Bucky. "Good job on the food love," he says, mouth full of pancakes. "Thank you," I smile.

  Eventually, there's a knock on the door. We all rise up from the table and go to see who i is. And sure enough it's Iscov, I mean, he literally looks like Santa, what more is there to say. Long white hair and beard. Bright blue eyes, wrinkled skin. "Marsha!" He greets and immediately picks me up and hugs me. "Hello," I choke out. He drops me down with a laugh.

  "So, where is Morgan?" He asks. Pepper walks down the stairs holding Morgans hand. She put on a red dress with green ribbons around the bottom. There is glitter all over the dress. She just stands on the stairs with her mouth gaped open. "Oh. My. Gosh. YOUR REAL!!" She screams. She darts down and hugs Iscov.

  He picks her up and throws her in the air. "Ho ho ho! I heard that two boy said that I wasn't real. So that's when Marsha called me and told me the news," he explains. "Why do you sound like Y/n in the morning?" Morgan asks. When I wake up I sometimes forget to switch to American.

  "Well, it is my home country!" He laughs. Morgan goes on to ask him a lot of questions. And I mean a lot. I feel bad for Iscov. Come 12:00 I walk 'Santa' out of the house. "Well Morgan, I think it's time for Santa to go, he has a lot of kids to attend to," I tell her. "Aww ok," she sighs. "Chin up," Iscov smiles. "There will be a present for you tomorrow morning," he smiles.

  I walk Iscov out to his car that he hid behind some branches. "Thank you Iscov," I thank. "Of course. You seen really happy here, Y/n," he winks. "And to think that you where Marsha," he laughs. (Sorry if your name is Marsha) "She is a sweet girl. I hope to see you again," he says with a solute. I solute him back and smile. We share one last hug before he leaves.