Chapter 23

Wanda's pov

  The next image starts off disoriented and blurry. It smells bad. It smells of Burt rubber, blood, and rotting flesh. The image starts to be less blurry. I then realize what I'm seeing the reason behind the smells. I gasp and close my eyes. It's Y/n, not long after the last image. Her shirt is torn, leaving her in a bra and ripped up shorts. She is covered in blood, burns, and wounds like I've never seen.

  She's hanging by her wrists, her long untamed hair is sticking to her face. Then the door behind me opens. I turn around and see that guy from before. "I am quiet proud of you. But all consequences have actions. Meaning that you needed this. I knew all along about you plan. I wanted to see how far you would be able making.

  You killed sixty-three of my men," he says. "Where's Peter?" She asks in a worn down voice. "That is your prize for doing as well as you did. He's still alive, waiting in the cell for you. She's done for now. Take her to the doctor, he'll fix her up," he commands his army. Two soldiers take her down. Right a she slumps over. I can tell that she's trying not to cry front he amount of pain. She's so strong when she shouldn't have to be. No kid should have to go through this.

  The image ends and goes to about two years. She's grown height wise. She look so fatigued and small though. You can tell that they don't feed her. Although she looks small her arms are defined and strong looking. She's wearing a black tank top and black cargo pants. She's fighting against thirteen soldiers. Twelve of them are already on the ground and then the last one falls. "Good job my pet." It's that man, what's his name? Schmitt!

  "You are free to go to your cell," he says. Y/n grabs a bag and walks out of the room. It switches to her in her cell. Instead of the doors being full on metal, there just metal bars with a bar code. It seems to be night, I'm assuming. Since there aren't a lot of guards. "Y/n, Y/n is that you?" Wait, that's an American voice. "Da," Y/n responds. "Any word from your brother?" The man asks. She shakes her head in sorrow. What's going on here?

  "Net," she responds. "I see. Hey, I found something I thought that you would like," the man says. Where is this voice coming from? Y/n get's up and walks over to her bed and moves it. There's a hole in the wall and a hand entire this side of the room. The hand opens to reveal a picture. She takes it from him with caution. She looks at it and smiles. "Where did you get this?" She asks. "That man that you call Johan, he dropped it." "Thank you Sampson," Y/n thanks.

  Y/n scotches closer to the wall. "I found a way to get out. I found a way to get you back to your daughters," Y/n says. "What? How?" Sampson asks in surprised voice. "I can get you out on one occasion," she barrens. "What would that be?" He asks. "You take my brother with you. I won't be able to go with him. They'll find me and use him again. You take him with you and protect him," she explains. "Why not try to come?" He asks. "I've failed him as is. I don't attend on making it worse," she says under her breath, and my heart breaks for this young soul. She's been fighting from such a young age. Image after image with this American. Him and Y/n plan out an escape for him and her brother.

  The image then goes to her, her brother, and I'm assuming the American are fighting in a Hydra base. "We need to get to the door!" Y/n yells through the alarms. Peter isn't any older then eleven in this. Poor kid looks so malnurhted and scrawny. He has bruises and scrapes all over him. The three of them start running."Where is this door?" The American asks. He has bright blue eyes filled with life and dark brown hair, along with a brownish red beard.

  "Next right!"Y/n responds back. Once they get to the door Y/n forces her way out of it. As their running, Y/n get's hit in the shoulder. "Agh!" She yaps. She stumbles to the floor and quickly gets back up and keeps up with them. "Y/N!" Peter yells and rushes to her side. "It's fine, we're almost there," Y/n breathes out. They end up making it to the doors and outside. I have no clue where this is going, I feel so scared for this little girl.

Once their out no one is on them yet. They run away and into the woods that surround the building. Y/n stops and turns to Peter and bends down. "I love you Peter, don't you ever forget that," she says in the softest most saddest voice I've ever heard. Suddenly soldiers start bursting through the doors. Y/n looks up to Sampson and nods her head. "Take him and don't look back," Y/n demands. You can see sadness and loss in his eyes. He picks up Peter and starts inning into the woods. Peter is screening, kicking, and trying to claw is way out of Sampson grasp.

Y/n pulls out a gun and starts shooting them one by one, except this time she's not trying to kill them. After about another hour and half of fighting to ensure their safety, and after two more gunshot wounds, she surrenders. There has to be at least a hundred soldiers on her. She puts her hands up and tosses the gun. "I surrender," she says in a defeated tone. Soldiers start to parade her.

"Get on your knees!" The soldier yells, kicking her legs in. He throws her face into the snow, and that's when I take in the amount of blood that she has lost. She has a wound in her right shoulder, right pelvises, and in the left thigh. She looks so defeated. They end up picking her up until Schmitt comes out. "Don't we have something special for you," he says in the most evil tone ever. Not to mention how pissed this guy looks. Then it goes black.