Chapter 21

Bucky's pov

  As we're skipping through Y/n memory Tony keeps demanding that Wanda skips. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm really curious on how Y/n came to Hydra. She's never told me, only that she was taken at a young age. "Daddy, why do we have to leave?" I hear a little Y/n call out. My attention is back on the screen. "We have to go somewhere safe," he responds.  "But what about Grandfather and Grandmother?" She asks.

  "Look my little rose, I know this is all confusing, but we need to stay on task. Do you remember me teaching you that?" He asks. Wait, little rose? I've heard Y/n call Morgan that. Her father would call her that. "Good, now go help your mother pack," her Father commands. She runs off and up the stairs. I examined Y/n father, he seems scared. He sit's on the couch with a thud, and let's out a sigh. Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

  "Isn't that what she calls Morgan?" Tony asks. I nod my head. We all look down at her. Her face is scrunched up. "And her Peter," Tony pauses. "They look almost identical," I finish. Out of no where several gun shots are fired. Turning all of our attention back to the Tv. Y/n's mom rushes down the stairs and runs over to her husband.

  "Ralph!" She cries. A soldier comes from behind and grabs her. More soldiers pile in the small house and end up pinning both of them down. Then two men walk in the room. Both Steve and my eyes go wide. It's Johann Schmitt and Korbin. "Red Skull," Steve breaths out. "Ahh, so this is where you live Admiral Ralph. Quiet nice. You even have yourself a whore," Red Skull says. "She is not a whore!" Y/n's dad or Ralph spits. "Where is the girl?" Korbin asks.

  "I'm done with Hydra and I'm done with the Red Soldier program! You will never get my daughter and you will never touch her!" Ralph says in a threatening tone that would make any man quiver. "Wait, he just said the Red Soldier program," Tony points out. "He also said admiral. Her father worked for Hydra. But why did Johann chose Y/n?" I ask myself.

  I hear Y/n mumble something. I look down to her and she seems scared. Her fists are clenched and her body is tight. "Let go of me," I hear her say in a lower voice. I walk over to Y/n and grab her hand. "It'll be ok, it'll be ok," I whisper into her ear. I look back to the screen and see that a soldier is practically dragging her down the stairs.

  "Look at what we have here," Korbin says pleased. "Schmitt, I beg of you. Don't do this. You won't win. I've calculated all the numbers, you won't win this!" Y/n father pleads. We're all watching in suspense, waiting to see what will come of the situation. But I know. I know that Hydra wins. "What's your name little girl?" Johann asks in a friendly manner. "Fuck you," Y/n spits. Her German accent coming through. Schmitt has a look of discuss on his face. "Well, you know English so we won't have a problem with that. But that mouth of yours will have to be fixed," Schmitt says.

  "I want to be your friend, nothing more," he lies. "No one wants to be friends with me," Y/n says. "And why's that?" He asks. She looks over to her father and mother, both shake their head. "I'm mean," she lies. "That's a good lie little one," Korbin start. "But I can tell lies from truth. I can make you an even better liner. Now I've heard that your have, visions. Yes?" He asks. "I want to see that. I want you to close your eyes and tell me what that soldier is doing," Schmitt commands, pointing to one of the soldiers. "I can't," Y/n says. "Try," Schmitt protests. He won't take no for an answer. He never did. If he didn't get what he wanted, he'd simply kill that person. "I can't do it," she says.

  "I had a feeling it would come to this," Schmitt sighs. "What's going to happen is you are going to tell me what you see in the matter of five seconds. And because I'm being generous I'll give you a second chance. How ever, if you fail your parents will die and it'll be their blood on your hands."

  "How could he put that kind of pressure on a kid?" Nat asks. I look back down to Y/n, she's paler then normal. her face is scared and troubled. "Peter, close your eyes," Y/n commands. Peter does as he's told and closes his eyes. Schmitt walks up to her and whispers something in her ear. "It'll be ok my little rose," her father says in a soft tone. "One," Schmitt starts. Y/n closes her eye's and is trying so hard. "Two," he counts. Both of her parents look at each other, their eyes are filled with sadness for their children.

  "Three." "I can't!" Y/n yells out. "Four," Schmitt says in an angry tone. His face is filled with anger and disappointment. "Kill them," He orders. Then a gun shot goes off. "No!!" Both Y/n here and Y/n on the screen yell. She rushes over to her parents side. Y/n kneels down on the ground by her father. "Ta-take care," he wheezes. "Take care of P-peter," he chokes out. Then the life drains from him. Y/n looks behind her where Schmitt is standing right behind her. "You killed them. You are the perfect monster for us," he says with an evil grin.

I look down to Y/n and see a tear roll down her face. Her body is still. "What's wrong with him?" Sam asks. I look over to Tony who has his eyes on Y/n. I can see the pity that he feels in his eyes. I look back to the screen and we see her driving away from the recently blown up house.