Chapter 25

Tony's Pov

As I'm watching all these memories of Y/n, I can't believe that this is what she went through. I'm starting to understand a little bit more of her side. But why? Why did she kill my Mother? The only reason I wanted this, was so I could find out why she killed her. Along with if she did anything to Peter and Morgen.

Their all currently talking about Logan. A real pain in the ass if you ask me. He's messy, monstrousness, but I guess we now see where he got that from. As Wanda's flipping through Y/n's mind like a book, the screams of a man pop up. We all stop and our gaze is turned to the TV. Y/n is walking down the hall in her Hydra outfit. Mask and all.

  "Bucky, is that where I think it is?" Steve asks. I don't move. I examine the image of  Y/n. Not only is she covered in blood, but it looks like not a lot of time has gone by, but I can tell that it has. "How old is she?" I ask. "She must be twenty-six or so," Bucky responds. "But she looks like she's twenty," Natasha adds. "They already started icing her," Bucky states. Ice? What does that mean? Did they literally just freeze her in a fridge or something? "What does that mean?" Sam asks.

"It's how Steve and I still look like we're in our mid twenty's,"Bucky says. "They froze her," Steve finishes. "Who did she kill though?" Peter asks. Then everyone is pulled back in, due to the screams getting closer and louder. I look over to Bucky who's stiff and pale. As Y/n's walking she stops and looks into the room, and to all of our surprise, it's Bucky.

  He looks so young, nothing like the man he looks like now. He's strapped down to a metal table, with wires attached to his head. There's some sort of IV bag in his arm with a white liquid. Everyone is silent. I recognize the two to be Zola and Red Skull. "What are they doing to you?" Bruce asks in a worried tone. They end up pulling the wires off of Bucky's head, and he's struggling to catch his breath. Y/n's just standing there there in the doorway, watching. Two guards undo his restraints and start to carry Bucky away.

I look over to Bucky who has a single tear, rolling down his face. He looks petrified. "Bucky, what did they do to you?" I say so quietly that no one hears me. Next thing I know Bucky's curled up on the floor, crying out of pain. A man so strong just breaks down. I look to the ground, knowing that I can relate to him. Not to the same extent but I do get anxiety attacks from time to time. Pepper and Morgan have helped me through them though.

  Then Y/n falls through the vent and lands in front of Bucky. She shoots out the light so she can cover her face. Bucky's looks up from the ground to look at Y/n. "What the hell do you want?" Bucky snaps. He's clearly in pain but trying to hide it. Y/n walks up to him and kneels down. "Focus on something, and let the pain just, slide away," her Russian is so strong when she talks.

  "Who are you?" Bucky asks. "No one," she responds. Y/n quickly stands up and hops back into the vents. Bucky picks up a piece of bread that she left behind and starts to eat it. We all look towards Bucky with looks of pity. "Why didn't you tell me any of this when you came back?" Steve asks.

  "Part of their experiments worked. You found me on the edge," Bucky responds in a sorrow filled tone. "How long where you there for?" Bruce asks. "Nine months, three weeks, and four days," Bucky says looking towards the ground. It's the day that Steve fully became captain America. She followed Bucky's team back to the base, and was watching over them the entire time. Y/n ends up being departed back to Russia. She would sneak Barnes her food when he was at Austria, leaving herself hungry. Leaving the real Y/n to come out.

I look over to the glass, where Thor, T-Challa, Clint, Vision, and Shuri. The next thing I know Y/n is being dragged down the hall, and she's thrown into a capsule. She turns around but then it goes black. "What just happened?" I ask confused. "That's the cryo chamber," Bucky responds, almost immediately. It's like he knew that I was going to ask that question.

Out of no where, Y/n starts to whimper. Then you can hear some sort of machinery be turned on. "What is that sound?" I ask confused. Then the image becomes clear. Y/n is literally strapped down from head to toe. "What are they going to do to her?" Steve asks in confusion and shock. Then Red Skull, with out his mask pops in the picture, standing above her. Standing next to her it Korbin.

"You deserve this my child," Korbin says in the darkest, most angriest tone I have ever heard. Both Y/n on the screen and here is whimpering and crying. "Not only did you help Eirkenstine escape, but you messed with the super soldier serum and made me look like this. But you helped out that man and helped his team escape. You killed over five hundred of my soldiers," Red Skull says with rage and fury. He looks over to Zola and nods. Zola is holding a saw and Y/n's face just drops.

  "No! I'm sorry I'm so sorry! Please," she pleads. Korbin walks up to her and places his hand on her face. "My pet, all of you actions have consequences. You deserve this. It's your fault," Korbin says, trying to mess with her brain. "Please," Y/n cry's. "I'm so sorry!" Then the sound of a chain saw starts up.

"No," Y/n breathes out. I look to her on the table and complete fear has taken her. Her breathing starts to get heavy and she's trying to get out of the restraints. Her back is arched and her eyes are scrunched shut. "Please," she begs. I look back to the screen and see that they stuffed a rag in her mouth. "BUCKY!" She yells out. "HILFE!" She pleads. I look back to the screen and I immediately look away. Then there's a blood curdling scream, and then a pop. "Oh my gosh," I breath out in disbelief. They literally just took a chain saw and cut off her arm.

The screaming on the screen stops but Y/n is starting to freak out. She's starting to shake uncontrollably and she's hyperventilating to the point where she can't breath. Can... Can she feel this?

Hello peeps! I was wondering what you all would think of a Jason Todd xreader??? I have one in the making but I want to know if it would get reads or not. Thank you all for your support and have a blessed week!!!