Chapter 14

Y/n pov

    We're all in a dinning hall eating. Most people where getting treated for their injuries and checking up on each other. I ended up getting a shower so I could get all the blood off of me. I have Bucky to my left and Tony to my right. 

    "You haven't touched your food. You need to eat," Bucky says. "I'm not hungry right now," I tell him. It's hard to eat when you have all these voices going through your head. "Back on Asgard we have feasts like this all the time," I hear Thor says. Everyone carry's on with their conversation but I can't help but be in my head. 

    That girl. Who was she? She looked like someone I new but she died. Why am I suddenly seeing these people. I could touch her, I could feel her. Just like I could with Bucky. Maybe Korbin know? He's the one that did this to me. "Where's Korbin?" I ask. Everyone goes quiet and looks at me. "He is locked away," Okoye says.

     "Y/n are you ok? Why are you asking this?" Bucky asks. "I'm fine," I say bluntly. "Does it have to do with what happened on the plane?" Bucky questions. "What happened on the plane?" Bruce asks. "Nothing," I lie. "Y/n, you where on the ground. You where in pain," Bucky says. "Is it like what happened back at the cabin?" Peter asks. "No!" I snap. "Peter, what happened at the cabin?" Tony asks. I stand up, almost knocking over my chair and I leave.

Buckys pov

    Once she leaves the table stays silent. "Bucky, what happened on the plane?" Steve asks. "I'm not quiet sure. She just toppled over holding her head. When we where at Hydra, I saw her. I could feel her," I explain. "What do you mean?" Tony asks. "I don't know but Korbin could see her too," I tell Tony.

    "She was acting different on the plane. I mean she dislocated my shoulder," Sam adds. "What?!" Steve says in confusion. "It wasn't her. After Peter and I left it was just her and Korbin. She said that she just let HER  take control," I explain. "Does Y/n have any powers?" Shuri asks. "No, I don't think so," I tell her.

    "She did seem off the entire time we where running," Peter contributes. "She didn't sleep or eat. She always seemed on edge. She also seemed scared," Peter adds. "Scared about the mission?" Steve asks. "No, scared of her self." We all just sit there for a minute in silence. "It's been a long day. We'll look into it tomorrow and check in on her in the morning," T-Challa says. "Agreed, I think we could all use a goodnights sleep. Especially after what we've all endured," Steve adds.

Y/n pov

    Once I'm in my room I go to the bathroom. It has a walk in shower, a vanity sink, and a mirror above it. I'm standing infront of the mirror with my hands gripping the sink. I look up at myself and I don't like the person staring back. A cold blooded killer, a psycho, a monster. 

    My attention then goes to the nock at the door. "Y/n?" It's Bucky. "Can I come in? I wanna talk," he says through the door. I walk out of the bathroom and open the door. I jester him to come in. He walks in and sits on the couch. "Will you sit with me?" He asks patting the coach beside him. I walk over and sit at the end. 

    "What happened on the plane?" Bucky asks. I can trust him, right? "I saw a girl. It was someone I used to know, but she looked, different. Her eye's where a different color and her hair was lighter. She could see me, just like you could at Hydra. I could even touch her. She called herself Crimson Widow, but I knew her as someone else," I tell him. "I wasn't sure if that was real or not but it was," I add. He nods his head. "Korbin saw you too. So how did you do that? I mean I felt you touch me, I knew it was real," Bucky says. 

    "I don't know what's going on," I tell him. "We'll figure it out, don't worry. Peter also said that you seemed scared." I pause and take a deep breath. "He looks so much like," I pause. "Like who?" Bucky asks. "Like my brother. Same eyes, hair, sounds like him too. I just don't want to hurt him like I did my Peter." There's a pause. "Your not her. Besides that was Korbin who killed him, not you," Bucky says. But he's wrong.

    I shake my head. "Your wrong," I whisper under my breath. "What do you mean?" Bucky asks, his face contorted in confusion. Then there's a nock on the door. Both of our heads turn to the door. I get up and open it up to see Tony. "Bucky's in there. I'm going for a walk," I say, walking right pass Tony. I can't deal with him right now. Lecturing me about how he told me to stay away from the kids and what not. 

    I end up walking around the palace for a while. I end up coming across a gym filled with heavy weight bags and  free weights. There's a big circle in the middle of the gym. There's hexagonal shapes on the floor and next to the platform is a switch. I walk over to it and flip it. As I do there are holograms of people in all black. I look to my right and see an assortment of weapons.

    I walk over and grab a katana. My favorite weapon to use. I walk on to the platform and right as I do the black figures pull out sword and starts to run at me. I end up fighting them all night long with out stopping once.

Hi guys!!! I so this chapter I had the honor to do a crossover with bucketman107iykyk. I highly recommend reading their book. It's called Web of lies or web of love. It's a Peter Parker xreader. Anyway thank you guys for reading, have a blessed week!!