三十六

🎵 투빅 - insane inst.

Once upon a time there was a noble woman who lived her best life

Once upon a time there was a noble woman who lived her best life. Whatever she wants, she gets. Whatever she says, people will do it. Wealth is on her left shoulder, power on her right. Money was never a problem, she didn't have to think about what to eat or how to earn money. The family business she inherited might be enough for the next seven generations.

The life everyone dreams of, the life she never asked for. Like a bird in a golden cage, she was. After being betrayed by people who were only after her wealth, she chose to shut herself inside. The only friend who never left her was called loneliness. Barely able to make friends, let alone fall in love.

Marriage proposals comes and goes. Dozens of men she met, yet the butterflies people often mentioned, never approached her.

Until one day destiny brought her and a foreign man together.

"Surely someone like you isn't supposed to be here?" He said.

That day, she sneaked into the flower field. She didn't mind about the dirt on her beautiful silk robe when she knelt among the beautiful flower petals.

That day, was the day she felt her first heartbeat. She locked eyes with the man behind her--standing charismatically in his military uniform. From his appearance it was clear that he was older than her. He looks more mature with soft wrinkles at the corners of his eyes, neat facial hair, more mature body posture.

"Who are you?" Was the first question she asked him.

"Just a man who had just returned from the war."

"Are you married?" Was the second question she asked him.

"No. His Maj-- My father decides it for me."

"Did you listen to your father?" Was the third and final question she asked before she decided that she wanted him.

The man, of course, felt something coming from the woman. It was like a magnet pulling him closer to her--then eventually into her.

"Not really." He answered.

Since then, the man often sneaks out of his homeland just to see and be with the woman. The two never really stated what their relationship was or their feelings for each other. What they know is that when they separate, the magnet gets stronger. Whether it was affection or just lust, neither of them really cared.

In the midst of his ecstasy the man often whispered sweet things into her ear--that he would make her complete, that he would take her back to his homeland, that one day he would marry her. Immersed in the same ecstasy, the woman made the man's promises her religion--she lived for him.

Days, weeks, months has passed.

The woman discovered a feeling she had never experienced in her life--obsession. With a new life growing within her, she found a new purpose in her life--to give the man a son, an heir. Every man adores a woman who can bless them with a son.