🎵 볼꽃의 춤

One year ago

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

One year ago.

When the King was first diagnosed with an illness unknown to the royal physicians, a team was sent to look for a flower called the Peony which was said to be able to cure all kinds of illnesses. The King, who seemed to have given up all the treatment methods he had tried, finally agreed to try his luck from this myth.

He promised a large reward if they could find it, but would not punish them if they did not. Moreover, from the beginning, he was not a superstitious King--he rarely believed in any myths or legends unless he had personally witnessed them. It's just that the palace insisted because they were not ready to lose the King.

Two of the greatest fighters were asked to lead the team. The palace needs to keep the quality of the fighters they have balanced inside and outside Baekje. With the war general's consideration, he decided to stay with Commander Choi. After all, the palace is still the residence of the King and Crown Prince.

In the end, it was decided that the team would be led by the war general's only daughter--the commander of the second squad of the palace along with her trusted right-hand man. They took one hundred soldiers with them on their journey.

Today, the team has finally returned.

The people of Baekje still remember the day when they sent them off on their journey with loud cheers and prayers to the gods. Now, they are doing the same thing to welcome their return. Cheers of happiness as well as prayers of gratitude. The number has not decreased, meaning that everyone has returned safely to their homeland.

"Wow, Baekje has changed a lot." A young man said. His eyes are sharp but his grin seems very sweet. His slit right brow as well as the piercings on both ears, which is not common for Baekje people, are his trademark. On his back there's a long spear, the staff stretched magnificently from his left shoulder to his right hand's grip, the sharp blade on the edge facing the ground.

"Soon-young, your spear."

"Woops." He didn't realize how close he was to the people surrounding his horse. He carefully spins his spear in a complete circle so that the blade was facing up.

"It feels good to be home, doesn't it Y/N?" Soon-young grinned, waving to Baekje people. As he ride passed a fruit vendor, he raised one finger at the merchant. He skillfully caught the apple thrown at him. When he was about to throw the bag of coins to the merchant, his good intention was rejected.

"I will miss the days without practice though." You pulled the rein, directing your horse to turn left.

"ARGH. I can't wait to duel Seungcheol again. I'll make sure he gets his ass beaten." Soon-young took a big bite of the sweet apple then chuckled hysterically to himself while riding steadily right next to you.

"First day at the palace after so long, please don't make any trouble." You added while grinning, reminiscing about the old days where everyone used to duel each other and make the loser do everything asked for a day.

The Throneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें