三十九

🎵 t-max & a&t - something happened to my heart

Mingyu has grown really protective ever since Wonwoo told him about Jisoo's letter--where Yoon Jeonghan specifically asked to meet you

Mingyu has grown really protective ever since Wonwoo told him about Jisoo's letter--where Yoon Jeonghan specifically asked to meet you. Obviously he was against the idea of ​​you going there at first. Not just him, everyone did too, including Wonwoo himself.

Minghao offered himself to be the one to see Jeonghan, then he would deliver his message. Even though you knew he meant well, you politely rejected the idea. Moreover when it was Soon-young who volunteered himself--you're afraid Jeonghan will die at his hands before the execution even begin. Even after the discussion was finished, no decision had been taken.

The following day, when you were sitting next to each other with Mingyu at the terrace, he went back to discuss about how he disagreed with the meeting.

"The execution will take place in Baekje. Well, used to be Baekje." Your hand was cupping his nape, caressing it softly with your thumb, "Besides, my father's grave is still there. I would love to visit it again."

"I just don't understand why?? I know for sure it will hurt you and I hate seeing that. Why is it hard for you to understand?" Mingyu frowned. The fact that he doesn't respond to your gentle touches means he's really in a badmood.

When Mingyu started to get angry, you chose to be quiet for a moment and give him some space. You can understand the reason behind Mingyu's seemingly rude response. After everything that had happened, meeting someone who had ruined so many people's lives seemed like the stupidest thing.

Of course, Mingyu's position was also not comfortable. Apart from having to endure the disgust at Jeonghan's request, he also has to try to understand the reasons behind your answer which is beyond his logic.

Feeling guilty, you stood in front of him who was still sitting, to gently stroked his head which he then rested on your stomach.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten angry like that." He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer.

"No, I'm sorry for not being considerate abour your feeling. I know you're worried." You planted a soft peck on the top of his head.

Mingyu felt so much better after that quick kiss you gave him, "I wasn't listening with a cool head earlier, would you mind telling me your reasons again, love?"

With his chin resting on your stomach, he looked up at you. His hair had gotten longer that it almost covered his eyes, so you gently pushed it back with your fingers, stroking the side of his temple afterwards. He loves it when you pamper him like that, your gentle touches always make him feel more relaxed.

"As much as I hate to say this. Apart from Seungcheol, he was the last person my father was seen with. So if he has something I need to know, I wouldn't mind meeting that bastard one more time."