🎵너를 위해

Ocean. It is indeed a mysterious beauty. Ominous yet majestic. The sea coast combines the beauty of both land and sea. The crashing of the waves hitting the land produces a majestic echo before they pulls bits of sands along with it. It hasn't been long since your group left Solun. Now all you have to do is follow the coast until you find the village.

"The sea! It's the sea!" Dokyeom was overjoyed that he climbed off his horse to run closer to the sea, "Yahooooooo...!"

"Hey--" You were about to call out for Dokyeom to remind him about the journey. But seeing how happy he is, and knowing it's not everyday people inside the palace can go to a place like this, you decided to let him be.

"Be careful! Don't go too deep!" You put a palm over your mouth, hoping your voice reaches out to Dokyeom.

"Do you want to run for a bit too?" You said to your horse, patting its head gently before you got off your horse to let it run along the coast with Dokyeom's.

Unlike you and Dokyeom who are enjoying the view of the sea, Mingyu was lost in his thoughts.

The gentle spring breeze caressing the skin as the waves splashes his ankles. Mingyu look far into the horizon, the vibrant blue colors of both the ocean and the sky left him in awe. The world melts away when he heard the sound of seagulls completing the scene.

The wind whistles again. Blowing strands of long hair that were as black as the night sky, which then made him realize and wonder, was he looking at the ocean? Or was he looking at the person who was looking at the ocean.

"Is something the matter? You look troubled." Jisoo walked up to him after not hearing any cheer from Mingyu.

Mingyu obviously knew there was something wrong with him. The fact that he felt no joy in his heart at the sight of the ocean confused him. He doesn't know how to put it into words. The desire to be happy is definitely in his heart, but for some reason, every time his eyes look at you from behind, he lost it.

Mingyu rubbed the back of his neck while looking up at the sky, "Say, Jisoo-ah. I know for a fact you must be more experienced than me at this."

"At what, to be exact?" Jisoo also look up at the sky, he watches the white fluffy clouds crossing the sky.

"How...do you apologize?" Mingyu furrowed his brows after recalling his question, "To a woman?" He added.

Jisoo slowly turned his head back to Mingyu, he's got a small suspicious smile on his face, "O-ho? I wonder which woman Your Highness would like to apologize to?"

"What? It's not like that. Wipe that smile off your face, gahhh." Mingyu quickly clarified with a groan, "I just, I think I made a mistake.."

"Well, do you feel comfortable enough to explain it further?" Jisoo said again while enjoying the sensation of the water on his bare feet.

Mingyu paused for a second then he sighed, "Earlier, back when we just entered Solun. She kept on staring at a lotus flower shaped jade stone. It was a bracelet with a red string."