𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

ONE MONTH have passed, James have been doing everything to make his daughter feel comfortable around him and her uncles. Each days passed and each day his little wolf healed more and more. She was strong, physically and mentally everyone know that. She may look like a flower, but she was a rose, she can make you bleed after you take her petals.

Draco started braiding her hair more frequently, he would brush her hair while she read a book to passed her time, Draco would tell her what happened to Dumbledore and Weasley along side the problem with the late Lord Greengrass who passed away from Lily and Marlene's treatments.

Lily and James have decide that Daphne would be serving Lyra and Theo as their maid since she was nor a victim nor the villain of the horrible action. Daphne did not refused, she only wished taht her mother would find it in her heart
to forgive her.

In Rabastan's side, he was beyond happy, he had beautiful sunshine back along side another mini sunshine. He did not mind about the small boy not being his own blood, he will blood adopt him if his number one sunshine allow him.

Leo was quick to befriend little Clayton, who was younger than him. While Leo cause trouble, Clayton would walked slowly behind him to pick it up. Seraphine was also very positive when she met Clayton, the little boy was smart and very attentive for his age. There were no doubt that he would be in Ravenclaw.

Sirius, him, was being the most excited man in the world since he was waiting for his new little pup to be born. Since Lily was now eight month pregnant, the birth of the new little Potter would arrive soon.

If someone were to ask Lily if she was happy at her choice on being married, she would have laughed and talk about their life for hours, James have been the best husband any one could ever ask for. Not only an amazing husband but also an amazing father, he had not stop taking care of his daughter and wife and would never stop.

They were happy yes, very happy, yet they had only one problem. It was Voldemort and Snape, two men that James would live to skin alive. James
hate them, one was the cause of his former boyfriend's death and one was the reason of his daughter's pain.

They will pay for it.

But right now-

Lily groaned in pain, clutching her swelled stomach. She grabbed James by the tie, pulling him towards her. He choked and yanked on his collar. "Get me Narcissa or Pandora," she hissed.

"I'm going to need you to let go of the tie, love." Lily released him, falling back onto the mountain of pillows. James jumped excitedly, heading for the door.

"I'm having a baby!" he yelled, punching the air with a fist as he left the room, calling for the women and cheering at the same time.

Frank sighed.

Sirius peered out the door after him. "James does know that Narcissa and Pandora are at the other way, right?"

"Apparently not." Regulus chuckled. "If you get them, Remus, I'll go grab us some coffee."

"Oka-"

"GET ME SOMEONE!"

Pandora and Narcissa preoare Lily, Seraphine gripped on Malfoy's hand. She was curious about birthing, she was also worried for her mother. It was one month still early.

"I see her head, Lily one more push," James said. "What do you think I am doing!?" She shouted and tighten her gripped on his hand. "Ouch!" James winced.

A minute later there was baby cries. Pandora wrapped her newborn niece in her lilac scarf. She handed the newborn to Lily.

"Another girl!! I am have another daughter! Two!" James grinned and hug Seraphine who smiled and went to her mother. "Mom?" She muttered nervously to looked at her new born sister.

"You want to hold her?" Lily asked tiredly, Seraphine nodded and picked
up her sister as Lily hand her to her.

"Do you wanna name her?" James asked, "A-are you sure?" She asked unsure. "Of course, sweetie!" Lily smiled.

"Dorothea Lilith Potter," She muttered, "Dorothea, I found it perfect." Draco muttered. He wonder if they would be like this too. He hope they do. "Lilith.." Lily smiled as her older daughter gave the youngest, her name.

The Potter-Peverell family have gain another strong little wolf or deer.