𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

FEW DAYS have passed greatly, the Slytherin quickly took noticed of the closeness between their King and Queen, many were happy and some unhappy, mostly those who had a crush on them. Seraphine were happy to find out of Luna and Ginny's new relation─ ship and she accepted them just like the others.

They were currently having lunch, Seraphine sitting next to Draco. His slide his arm around her waist in secret and glare at Crabbe who have been eyes lusting her. Those who noticed the glare shivered, they did not want their King
to be unhappy so early, his anger was tood much because it increase his aura and mostly his accidental magic were really powerful.

Astoria clenched her teeth as she saw Draco's hand on Seraphine's waist. "Since when did they got that close!?" She thought. Luna smirked, she quietly murmured in Ginny's ear to make her watch Astoria's reaction. "She is dumber and more naive than I was." Ginny whsipered to Luna. Ever since she started dating Luna, she felt at peace even though her brother and mother mocked her and would always insulted her.

For her having Luna and true friends,  that won't abondoned was enough. Something that Astoria had but did not see it. Astoria had loving parents, good elder sister and protective friends yet she still does not recognize them, for her, they all should bow to them as if they peasants and her obssession with Draco was disgusting because unlike other obssessive people.

For Astoria, Draco is hers and no one else, he was supose to workship her
and want her, not a half blood like
Seraphine. Astoria is completely delusional about that but her parents did not even tried to correct her, that why her older sister stop trying because in Daphne's ways, her little sister is a lose case.

"Stop that!" Astoria stood up abruptly and yelled. She gained attention from the other person while the Slytherin
just sighed, "Here we go again." They
all thought. Seraphine lean back on her chair and smirk slightly. She already know where this was going that why
she let Astoria do the dirty works. She
was going to talk shit, anger Draco and then Draco will snap at her. It was her
own fault that Draco get disgusted by her. Seraphine just leaned back and watched.

"Her!? Why! I am the one who is
going to be your fiance! Not this
filthy halfblood! A daughter a whore mudbloo─," Seraphine went to her and grab her throat tightly. She tightened her grip, the only thing she could see was red.

RED

BLOOD

RED

BLOOD

"Astoria!" Daphne stood up to helped her sister, Lyra grabbed her wist tightly. "Don't go playing the hero, your sister started it." Lyra said, her tone driping with mockery and hatred. None of the four siblings like when others tried
to talked shit about their family and Astoria had only crossed the line. The other housemates looked at their King to see if he was going to stop it but Draco just watched, his eyes full of disgusted, anger for Astoria and desire, which was not for Astoria of course.

"That enough!" Snape storm near them yet himself felt frightened by Seraphine when her eyes flashed golden toward him, it was a warning and he knew it. The other house stayed quiet while watching the scene, Dumbledore stood up and walked toward them. "My girl, you should not do such thing, y─," She rolled her eyes. "Shut the fuck up." She said with hatred.

"That barbie bitch spoke ill of my mother and I won't just stand back and listen to her whining like the attention seeker whore she is!" She continued. "My mother is not a whore, Greenbitch, you are! An attention whore who can't accept that Draco felt disgusted and dislike her. You want to know some─ thing? He is mine. My betrothed, my fiance, my man and my dragon. Not yours, he will never be yours." A cruel smirk form on her lips as she watched Astoria whimper in pain while sobbing.

"Get over it." She whispered near her ears. "Next time, it your dead body that your family will find." She added lowly, only Astory heard her. Seraphine let
go of her throat, which made her fall down. She looked at her siblings and walked out of the great hall with no care in the world.

"Let's make this clear brats. If we heard anything about our parents or anything that is ill about us then just know that it's not going to be very pretty. Red is one of my favorite colour." Neville grinned as he made his way of out of
the great hall. Lyra pouted and showed her middle fingers. "Go to hell, bitches!"

Luna sighed and kissed Ginny's cheek, she stand up and wave with her hand before following Lyra who also left
the great hall. One by one started to followed Draco who had a smirk on
his lips. Could anyone blame him? His fiance is hot when she is angry. Daphne shook her head as she looked down on her sister. "You are really a lost cause." She muttered.

Watching the Slytherin leave one by one, Snape and the other proffesors stayed speechless. The students are all tense and some were shivering in fear.
"What in the world was that?" professor McGonaggal muttered in disbelief. One thing were clear for everyone though.

Do not messed with the Slytherin Queen.