𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

(Fools's POV)

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

DUMBLEDORE WALKED back and fourth in his office, his looked irritated, angry and also worried. After the incident in the great hall, he had noticed Snape's frightening face when he looked at the Slytherin Queen, Dumbledore want to know─ need to know what made his loyal snake looked so scared of a teenager girl that was suposed to be naive, weak and salfless with an hero complex.

This Seraphine was completely different from what he want her to be. She was sly, smart, strong, scary and also very manipulative. Let's not forget a kid that he did not even know exist, Lyra Black. Whose daughter was she? Dumbledore did not know but he need to. That girl could be Sirius's daughter, no doubt.

Neville Longbottom, he is completely different from his mother and father, he was not shy, naive and weak neither. He had that crazy look like Bellatrix Black, just thinking about it make Dumbledore shivered. Neville beated a Ravenclaw to death once, because the Ravenclaw tried humiliated him by talking about his family who are 'dead.'

And Luna Lovegood, the meek girl in Raveclaw who suddenly threatening a boy. She, who Dumbledore thought were sweet,naive and most importantly, she is a seer. With her, Dumbledore could become more powerful and rich. But then it seem that she is fond of the snakes that Dumbledore hate.

And lastly, Draco Malfoy, the one who end the mini Dark Lord, Tom Riddle in the Chamber Of Secrets. He was also a Black who Dumbledore was sure that
he inherited the Black madness which made it more difficult because it was just announced that the Heir of the Malfoy House were now engaged to the Heiress of the Potter House.

Dumbledore was cursed, all his plan were starting to failed but he won't give up for the greater good. He was the one Merlin had chose, well in Dumbledore's head, a fake Merlin did since at how delusional the old goat was. Hid plan
was going to fail and others will enjoy his downfall.

"What was that, Severus!?" Severus ran his hand throught his black hair. "I do not know professor! Her eyes, it's was different!" Severus tried to explained but Dumbledore and Molly gave him a looked that scream, "He is crazy." Seeing that Severus groaned and throw away his books.

Molly Weasley gritted her teeth in anger, her plan were failing too. Her youngest son were suposed to marry Seraphine and then stole all her fortune and then he could do whatever he want with the girl, after all she was a beauty. Money was the only thing that interest them but her son could have some fun, could he not?

Until the Potter brat decided to get engage to Malfoy out of all people,
a filthy Death Eater as Ron called
him everytimes they crossed but the indifference Malfoy gave her son were irritating. For them, the young Death Eaters were looking down on them because they were poor.

And to add the cherry on the cake, her only daughter is currently dating that Ravenclaw girl, Luna. Her daughter seem completely different. Instead of trying to gain some rich Heir, Ginny was reading books and passed most of her time watching the moon. The worst was that her daughter was into girl. She was a lesbian which made Molly and Ron disgusted.

Severus clenched his hand, he was in ruined. His Lily were dead, he made sure to tell Voldemort to not kill her
but the no nose snake had to kill her. Lily was supose to be his, he would
have comforted her after the death of that damn Potter and she would have fall in love him. Him and him alone,
no one else.

When he found out that she was pregnant, Severus poisoned her tea to make her lose the baby but fortunately for her, Marlene would always throw the tea in the bin and give her milk that Marlene prepare herself, secretly with Narcissa who helped. Then the girl was born, a copy cat of the man he hate the most on earth but the girl also had his Lily's eyes.

Severus then decide to go to Voldemort and begged him to let Lily live and to kill the girl and her father after telling him about the false prophecy. WHen Severus went to the house, 'Lily' hide in, he sobbed while huggging her body and the girl were alive. He was angry and killed muggles that night, no one but Dumbledore and Molly knew.

Their plans were failure.

"You must have gone crazy." Molly said while crossing her arms. "I am not!" Severus said angrily. "Hm." Dumbledore sighed and sat back on his chair. "We will have the girl and Tom dead neither way." He muttered before sipping his drink.

Another fail plan.