𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

HOGWARDS

"What the hell is a Potter doing in our house!?" Astoria said frustrately while Theo rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Greengrass." Neville glared at her with anger. "I won't shut up! That bitch and you don't deserve to be in our house!" She smirked. Draco looked at her, his blue shine with madness. "Astoria, shut the fuck up." He said firmly.

Astoria and the others gasped in surprised, it was not everyday that the Slytherin King lose his patience with her. "B-but Drakins i-" Seraphine walked toward her and grab her cheeks firmly.

"Listen here, you damn brat. I am in this house because I have the capability of a snake while you have the capability of a damn bitch so you are the one who don't belong here." Lyra smirked and Pansy smiled with great pleasure.

"I love when we are mean to Astoria!" Blaise shouted in delight. Daphne sake her head with a tired smile. She was happy that someone is finally putting her sister in her place. Draco smiled dreamly.

"Stop complaining and shut up!" Lyra added while giving Astoria a middle finger. "Me and you girls are going to
be bestfriend." Blaise grinned. Lorenzo smiled while placing his hand behind his neck.

"Already causing trouble, Potter?" Snape entered the room and scoff. "Astoria started." Everyone said even Daphne admitted it. "I don't care who started." Seraphine raise a brow in amusement.

"And?" She smirk while twirling a pen in her hand. She sat next to Draco whose arm were on the couch. She knew that Snape hate her and she despise him even more so she won't go easy on him.

"Why are you in Slytherin? Hiding something huh Potter?" He scoff again, Lyra glare at him with hatred and
was about to get up and punch him
but Theo who noticed it stopped her.
"No but are you hiding something
or having some kind of problem with me professor?" Seraphine crossed her arm and continue.

"And please have some respect, it's Heiress Potter, professor." She mocked with a mischief smile. Draco smile proudly and kept his arm behind her head who were on the couch board.

"You dare mock professor Snape y-" Lorenzo cut her off. "Someone give that girl some bread please." Blaise chuckled and steal one of Draco's green apple and throw it toward Astoria.

"What the fuck! That hurt!"

"Zabini!"

"My apple!"

"Here." Seraphine give Draco a green apple which he took gladly. He was going to keep that apple in a beautiful place so that it would stay pretty forever. Specially since it's a gift from his crush.

Lyra and Pansy smirked watching the choas infront of them. "I should have brought popcorn." Lyra pouted. Pansy's smirked widened as she take out two popcorn. "Here," Lyra smiled and took it. "Me and you and now bestfriend!" She squeal happily.

"I was sayin-" Snape tried to say.

"Do you not have class with the third year?" Theodore cutted him off. Snape's face paled and he quuckly ran out weirdly. "He run very ugly." Neville commented.

"So newbies. Who are your parents, Black?" Daphne asked when she noticed that Astoria left. Lyra smiled while eating, "My parents is Regulus Black and Marlene Black." She said while flashing a charming smile. "A slytherin and a gryffindor?" Theodore looked at her surprise. "Yep." Nodded Seraphine.

"And you Heiress Potter?"

"Lilith Potter and James Potter." It was not surprising. Seraphine run her hand through her hair.

"Are you all childhood friends or something?" Lorenzo who noticed their close bond asked. "We are family." Lyra and Neville grinned.

The elder Slytherins were surrpised and nodded their head. "It's quidditch class guys." Theo reminded his friends.

"Quudditch!?" Seraphine and Lyra smirked and quickly left. "What..?" Theo watched them confusely. "They are obsessed with quidditch." He explained as they all walked out.

Draco's dreamy look quickly fade away when he saw a Weasel and mudblood annoying his star. "You are meant to be a Gryffindor!" Granger said frustrately.

"Come with us and you will be resort! Then after we defeat the Dark Lord, we will get marry!" Hearing Weasley saying that, Draco lose his tempter.

Draco walked toward them and punch Wealsey which had most likely broke his nose. "AH!" Weasley scream in pain. Lyra and Neville looked at eachother with a knowing smile.

Black's madness.

"Back the fuck off Weasley. Do not both our friend." Blaise said and take the girls away from the bloody Gryffindors. Seraphine smirked, she knew exactly what was going to happened to Weasley.

"Weasley is stupid if he think that you will marry him." Daphne said. She was able to get along to Seraphine without any problem even if her sister was a bitch.

"Agreed. Seraphine would never marry that blood traitor." Lyra added to ease Draco's anger and possessiveness. Draco did not know if he should like that feeling or hate it. He never felt like
this before so it was all new to him.
But he also knew that he would not let anybody take his Seraphine away from him.

The Black madness is a very terrifying thing and Weasley has not even see anything yet.

__________________