𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

SERAPHINE FOUND herself walking around her dorm in disbelief. Her hands trembling slightly while her eyes were full with tears and shaking of panic. She sat on her bed, moving her body while she stayed in complete shock. She was not herself. She did like what she did
to Astoria but she was not herself. Her control were slipping out of her hands and for her it was bad.

Lyra ran her hand through her hair,
it have been 8 hours since Seraphine looked herself in her room and it was driving her friends and siblings wild
of worried and anxiousness. Lyra bit her bottom lips while Neville patted her
and Luna's back gently to comfort them but the one who need comfort were Seraphine, they knew it.

Draco leaned back on his chair, his elbows on his knees while he took
deep breath. He was in confusion and confusion can be frustrating sometimes. He want to know what's happening with his betrothed and if it had something to do with Astoria, he won't hesitate to kill her off. She was doing nothing more than making him more angry and now his fiance was in a bad mood.

Feeling tired of waiting, Draco stood up and walked toward the door but Lyra came in front of him. "Let her be alone." She said but Draco did not even give her some of his attention, he pushed her gently aside and opened the door but the double key that he had. He entered the room and licked it from inside before looking at Seraphine.

"Ma serpentine." He whispered, he saw her curled on her bed with tears, just watching her tearing up awakened a deep and dark anger that he never felt before. He walked toward her and sat next to her, he slowly brought his arms to hugged her but to his surprise, she back away. "Love." He muttered in confusion.

"I want to be alone." She whispered back, her voice shaking, her cheeks full of tears that fell down. "No, you are my fiance, I have given you eight house to recover from whatever you are feeling. We need to talk about it." He state firmly leaving no room for argument toward her. "Is it because of that thing's insulted toward your mother?" He asked gently.

"No." She muttered, Draco hmmed while slowly tracing his fingers on Seraphine's cheek. Seraphine sat up, she placed
her hands on her knees and take deep breath. "D-did you not notice something weird ealier?" She muttered, Draco intertwined their fingers together.

"Your eyes turned golden." He answered immediately. Draco brought her hand to his lips and kissed it. "Explain it to me." He whispered, his demeanour soften from her sad and worried expression.

"You have to promise that you won't ever dare to leave me, promise me."
She ordered softly, even though of her condition she was still possessive and would not allow anyone to take Draco from her. A chuckle escape from his lips, "I, Draco Lucius Malfoy, swear on my life to never leave or abondoned Seraphine Achlys Potter." To that oath, Seraphine's anxiousness fade away.

"Now, please do explain, what's bothering you?" He said, he still kept their hand intertwined since he did
not want to let her of it at ant cost. She gulped and looked at him in the eyes.

"I am an Hybrid, a witch and a werewolf." Draco raised a brow and kissed her cheek. "Why are you?" She looked at her fiance in confusion. She was expecting disgusted, anger, fear or shock but instead Draco looked calm and happy.

"Ma serpentine, Even if you were a damn vampire, I would have gotten
on my knee and allow you to bite me whenever and however you want. No matter what you are or how you are, you will always be mine." He explained carefully with a smile.

"Y-you don't get it, my love. I could accidentally hurted, I could lose control because of my instinc!" She muttered, anxiety back in her.

"Hurt me, kill me, bite me, fuck─ you could even step on me with those damn heels and I would just thank Merlin for giving you to me." He grined. His right hand on her neck caressing her cheek then her lips.

"You are crazier than me." She whispered, breathing slowly as staring in his cold grey eyes filled with desire. "Crazy for you, mon amour." He smiled.

A smile formed on the emerald eyes
girl whose eyes were full with love
and adoration. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" His smiled got replaced by a smirk. "Yes but I rather hear you repeating it to me every single day and night." She place a kiss on his chin then his cheek.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I
love you─so much." She repeated to him, sensing his satisfaction, she place her lips and his. Both entered a heat moment while fighting for dominance.

She move her lips against his, wanting more. He steps closer, until their bodies touch, then his other hand comes up, the warm fingers grasping her waist, pulling her even closer still. Both lost in their kiss, both keep wanting more each other. Draco broke the kiss leaving
her breathless. "Give up already, ma serpentine?" Seraphine grined and shook her head. Not even near, my dragon." At that both went back to their kissing session.

She taste the strawberry taste on his lips. He kisses her roughly, as if he's reaching for something more, he pushes her against the wall and kisses her harder. His lips are warm and so soft-his hair brushes against her face.

Both were too busy to care about their friends who were dying of worried outside. As long as they had each other, they were please with life.

Side by side