𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

THE NEWS of Seraphine being the new Queen of Slytherin spread quickly.
The Gryffindor would give looked of disgusted, not like she care. But she did love how foolish many of them are. She got the respected of many Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff while some Slytherin
did not like the fact a 'halfblood' is their Queen.

Astoria had become stubborn enough
to stayed in her room for a whole week saying that she want her title back, something that no longer belong to her. Seraphine and Draco made it clear that she is no longer the Queen, which made Astoria's hatred toward Seraphine increased more and more.

As for Lyra and Neville, both had made sure to keep an eyes on Weasley and Granger in case they did something dumner than their birth. Lyra have gotten closer to Theodore Nott. Surprisingly Theodore was one of few people who could keep Lyra in line.

The others were her family with Draco in it, mostly Seraphine and Regulus or her mother. Lyra had always have some problem with violence and it got worse when she grew up but she never hurt a member of her family and she is not planning to.

While Lyra have gotten close to Theodore, Seraphine noticed Neville passing more time with Lorenzo and if she have to be honest, she was happy. Her siblings have people to helped them other than her. She knew that she could trust the boys were her siblings just like how her siblings trust Draco with her even if it not official yet.

In the Ravenclaw table, most of the boys were eyes fucking Seraphine and Lyra which had Luna shivering in disgusted so she decide to made her point.

"Please stop simping about my sisters, it's weird." She said loud and clear. One of those arrogant Ravenclaw smirked. "You are just jealous of them, are not you? I mean their are hot and can be scary unlike you." Those who did not liked Luna laughed yet Luna just looked at him with disguted.

"So what if I am not scary like my sisters? I can still grab a knife and stab you with it." A scary smile form on her cute lips. The boy's eyes widen with fear and he quickly walked away.

"Coward."

James sighed, his head on his wife's
lap, "Are you okay James?" Lily asked confused withher husband's former attitude. "The kids." Lily smiled and kissed her husband's forehead. She knew how James considere the other three kids as his and she did too.

Everyone did,

"I am just worried, our daughter have gotten the Slytherin Queen's title and I am proud of her but still, some of Riddle's followers could hurt her, hurt them." Understanding her husband's feeling, Lily brought his hand on her lips.

"If something happen to them then a war will be brought." James smirked, "I love your way of thinking, Lilypad." He smiled, adoration filled in his brown light eyes. "You are still with that nickname?" She chuckled. "Of course!" He smiled widened.

"Our daughter have your smile." Lily muttered with amusement. "She also have my way of thinking." James added proudly. "Hm. She also have your mother's mind too." Lily shivered remembering her mother in law's
words when her and James got together.

"My Jamie is happy with you, and I am happy if he is because Jamie deserve a lot of love, the Potter's love are pure and if I heard that you break his hear, I won't be merciful, sweetheard." Dorea Potter nee Black finished her sentence with a sweet smile.

"You are right, both look a lot alike." James kissed his wife's cheek before standing up. He took her hand and walked back to the manor and both were greeted by Lucius and Narcissa.

James and Lily looked at each other and looked back at the Malfoy couple with confusion until James's blood turned cold at the realisation.

"He is back."

___________________