𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

DRACO MALFOY was sitting in his chair next to Daphne Greengrass, and Lorenzo Berkshire. Those two were the only person other than Theodore Nott that Draco can tolerate. Draco looked
at his ring in his finger. It have been exactly three long years since the last time he saw his little star.

The girl that made him unable to sleep at night, the girl who stole away all his dreams and interest.

Even his friend was staring to think
he was into guy since he have been rejecting all other letters made by
other heiress. He did not care about others, he only care about those emerald eyes who stole his breath away at one glance. Was this what people called love?

Draco did not know but he did know that this feeling was more intense and stronger than love.

"Draco?" Lorenzo called out with a handsome smile that had girls blushing.
Draco looked at him with a small glance toward Neville Longbottom.

A Longbottom in Slytherin, how amusing it is. They are now fourteen years old and have escape some dangerous situation like a three head dogs, a troll, the Chamber of secrets
and mostly the blood traitor, Ronald Weasley and his muggleborn friend, Hermione Granger.

"Yes, Lorenzo?" He answered annoyed. He was daydreaming about his hidden star but it got ruined.

Poor Lorenzo.

"You were lost in your thought again, mate." He smiled at his blonde hair friend. "Hm." Draco leaned on his
chair with his hand on his hair.

Lorenzo was the most loyal friend anyone could ever had and he was
the peace maker. But he was also a troublemaker. That why him and Neville were given the title of the 'kind clowns.' Which is completely dumb.

"Drakins!" A pitchy voice called out.

Draco groaned frustrately.

Astoria Greengrass. For Draco she is the most annoying girl alive. She would always talk about mariage between him and her and she was only twelve years old.

Neville coughed looking away. He wonder how will his sister Seraphine react when she found out that someone is trying to flirt with her prince charming. He remembered tha day his sister said that she found her prince charming that her mother always read to her.

But Draco was no Prince charming, he was and would always be the misunderstood villain.

Neville sighed and cast a spell at Astoria. The Gryffindor laughed out loud at Astoria who was covered in brown paint. She gritted her teeth and ran toward her dorm.

"Thanks you, Longbottom." Draco said coldly toward the boy who helped him. Neville nodded knowledging his words while Lorenzo were grining. "Prank anyone?" He said with puppy eyes.

Neville quickly looked away and nodded silently. "May I invite myself?" Blaise Zabini grinned. "No!" Lorenzo and Neville declined making Zabini sulk like a kid.

"Boys." Daphne sighed. Having to watched her sister being prank was confusing but they never really had a good relationship to started with.

"Always causing trouble." Luna Lovegood smiled dreamly znd sat next to Neville. "Luna." Neville smiled at her.

"Hey Nev." She responded back. Lorenzo looked at her and looked away, Blaise who noticed it snickers.

"Shut up Blaise." Daphne and Lorenzo scolded at the same times.

"Why is it always me? It always shut up Blaise, no one want to see you nake Blaise, may I remind you that there are many girls who would love and who did love seeing me?" Blaise grinned mischievously resiting the all the girls's names.

"Oh. My. Merlin. Shut up!" Draco hissed annoyed at his brown skin friend who love making a show.

"Chill, anyway so." Blaise pouted looking at the Gryffindor table. "Good boy." Draco said before running his hand through his hair. The girls blushed looking at him and looked away.

"Is it me or does the Weasel looked frustrate?" Daphne smirked looking at Ronald Weasley. "Must be because his future wife is not at Hogward yet." Lorenzo chuckled. "I feel bad for
her though." Pansy entered the conversation.

"Same." Luna and Neville looked at eachother with a knowing smile and agreed. If only the the Slytherin knew.

At the office of Dumbledore, here sat Molly Weasley, Severus Snape and Dumbledore himself. "Where is the girl Dumbledore?!" Molly demanded angryly. "I don't know! There is no trace of her at the Dursley and they told me that the girl never arrived at their doorstep!" Dumbledore clenched his hand frustrate and confuse.

"The Dark Lord is nearly back, the mark has been paining us lately." Severus clenched his teeth remembering how his 'beloved Lily' died. "All because of the damn Potter!" He thought annoyed.

"This is bad then." Dumbledore mutered confuse and frustrate by his stupidity.

"How about Longbottom?" Snaoe asked. "He is a Slytherin now and he seem close to Malfoy." Molly spated with disgusted. "Alice and Frank would
be rolling in their grave!" Molly complained about how evil Slytherin forgetting that one Slytherin was listening.

"We need to find the girl!" Dumbledore roared like an old lion which he is. "We will." Molly and Snape nodded.

All three were unaware of the snake that was watching and listening to their every movements and words.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx