𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

☆•☆•☆•☆

25 OCTOBER 1980↴
POTTER MANOR

James Potter has never felt as angry as he feel right now.

IN HIS 20 years old, James were known as the golden boy, The perfect Heir, Prongs, The troublemake of Griffindor and simp of Lily Evans. Son of Charlus Lucas Potter and Dorea Lyra Potter nee Black. Bestfriend of Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Peter Pettigrew whose he saw as brothers but he never thought that he will be betrayed by one of them, and a lot of people. Yet here he was boiling of anger because of thos betrayal. The worse is that those people want to hurt his little wolf.

"Repeat that Sirius Black." The room go black making other member shivered in fear at their brother in all but blood's temper.

"Albus freaking Dumbledore received a prophecy which concern our pup and hide it from us, and Peter is on the Dark Lord's side." Sirius Black look at his brother blankly. The anger and resentment they are feeling are stronger than Voldemord's when he lose his nose.

"The prophecy Sirius! What does it says?" Lily Evans look at her brother in all but blood while holding his 3 months old daughter. Remus Lupin ran his fingers through his hair, his eyes glowing yellow.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches...born to those who have thrices defied him, born as the seventh month dies...and the Dark Lord will mark her as his aqual, but she will have the power the Dark Lord know not...and neither must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives...the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seven months die..." The room tensed, everyone were trying so jard to not lashed out yet it's was so difficult to not.

"Dumbledore want my daughter to fight that maniac!?" Lily gritted her teeth holding her baby girl closer to her. How could he!? He was the one who hundred year old not their daughter! Why does he not sacrifice himself? He won't be remembered.

"He won't. No one will hurt our daughter Lily." James Potter walked toward his wife, he kissed her forehead and take their daughter from her. "No one will hurt our pup." Remus says firmly while Sirius patted his back gently to calm Moony.

"All of us will go to Gringotts and do an inheritance test." James annonced while holding his sweet little wolf. "Sirius, go fetch Marlene and Regulus. They will also come with us." Sirius nodded glancing at them a last time before going to take his brother and sister in law. "Lily flower can you bath our little pup while I talk to Remus?" Lily smile at her husband and picked up their daughter. "Let's go sweatheart." The baby giggle leaving with her mother.

"James what we do about Voldemort and Peter?" Remus looked at his brother who were furious. "Oh them? Voldemort will be taking care after for now our main goal is to give a visit to our ' dear ' Wormtail." James chuckled darkly taking a butterbeer. "I will personally take care of him." Remus nodded and go upstairs to get ready.

Meanwhile, Sirius entered the Black Manor and was greeted by Marlene Black nee Mckinonnon, Regulus Acturus Black and their beautiful daughter Lyra Ciara Black. "Sirius? Why are you here?" Regulus looked at his older brother curiously. "Reggie, Can you get Lyra dress up with Marlene? Don't ask why, I will explain everything soon." Regulus sign confuse but nod nevertheless.
Marlene smiled at his daughter, picking her up and go to her room dressing her up.

"We will be going to Gringotts." Sirius said to appease his curiousity. "What trouble are we in again? Should I inform Pandora?" Regulus asked. He would never hide something toward his sister in all but blood. "She is on her way don't worry." Marlene went downstaires with his daughter. Sirius smile a little seeing his niece. The Black family make their way to Gringotts, when they arrived they saw Pandora, Xenophilius Lovegood with their daughter Luna Lovegood. Next to her to the Potter including Remus.