𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

IN HOGWART everything was going fine. Dumbledore and his minions were being quiet which made the Slytherin Courts suspicious and luckily they add Ginny. Seraphine have been happy for
a while now and her friends were confuse. Not only her was happy, Luna Neville and Lyra were too.

Draco were sitting in the common room with paper in his hands, he was very relax after knowing that Seraphine will started communicating with her wolf but he did not want her to be hurt so he made sure to leave someone to watch over her. A smile form on his lips was he saw his fiance walking in the room.

"Good morning, mon amour." He greeted whole warmly.

"Good morning, handsome." She smiled and place herself on his lap while their friends just watch them. Theodore tilted his head before placing Lyra's head on his lap since she was laying it on Blaise's shoulders.

"I need to say something." Seraphine bited her lips which made Draco frown wanting to put his on hers. "What is it?" Pansy asked with her sly smile.

"Did you ever ask yourselves where I stayed before coming in Hogwards?" She asked. Lyra's eyes widened when she realized what Seraphine was about to say.

"I did asked myself once." Lorenzo said with dumbfound look that Neville found cute. Draco hmmed and ran his hand through her hair gently.

"Well to be honest, our parents, which
is Lilith Potter, James Potter, Regulus Black, Marlene Black nee McKinnon, Alice & Frank Longbottom, Pandora
and Xenophilis Lovegood, are very alive
so is Sirius Black." She said lowly for only those who were their hear.

"Hold the fuck up." Blaise gulped and bit in the green apple he stole from Draco. "They are bloody alive?!"He said loudly, Neville slap the back of his head ordering him to be quiet. "Yes." Neville answered with a nodded with Luna and Lyra.

"And I am going to be a big sister!" She grinned. "Congrate, my love." Draco said  before snuggleling his face in the crock of her neck with another hmmed.

"Wow."

"That a lot to take in." Theodore muttered before kissing Lyra's cheek. "So you are Regulus Black's daughter?" Theodore muttered. "Yes!" Lyra nodded proudly with a smile. She was happy that she no longer had to hide her identity to her boyfriend. Sensing her happiness, Neville stopped glaring at Theodore and looked at Lorenzo who was smile brightly.

A tug stay on his heart, he couldn't bring himself to stop staring at him but he know that nothing will ever happen between them after all Lorenzo was straight was not he? Yet another thing tell to not give up and take him. He want to and he hope that he would return the same feeling he had.

After a while, Seraphine left them and went toward the Chamber of Secrets. She was already used to come here and left when she want and she knew all the secret passage in Hogward.

A sense of fear wash over her but it was not her fear, it was someone else and that person was crying for helped, a girl most likely all thank yo the were wolf's hearing sense. She quickly went toward the scream and what she saw made her mad, very very mad.

"Hel-!" "Shut up, you bitch!" Cormac fucking MacLaggen were all over Ginny, Seraphine clenched her hand and grab him by his hair roughly pushing him on the floor. "What the hell!" He shouted.

"Seraphine.." Ginny sobbed out of relief. "Its okay, I am here." Seraphine patted her hair gently while glaring at Cormac. "Great, another bitch." Cormac smirked which made Seraphine shivered from disgusted. She took out her want and cast the unforgiveable spell without hesitation.

"Crucio."

"Avada Kedavra."

She added with nothing but disgusted in her eyes. One Gryffindor down. "Come Ginny." She made her way to Ginny and brought her to the Slytherin dorm where everyone were waiting for her.

"What hapoen to her?!" Luna demanded angrily. Shocked by the outburst, the others looked at each other and helped Seraphine with Ginny. "MacLaggen tried to take advantaged of her,I already killed him." Seraphine added without caring about their reaction but to her surprise, her friends smirked.

"I will take care of her." Draco said, "You know healing?" Seraphine asked with a surprised face. "Yes, my love." He responded and helped Ginny.

One gryffindor down.