𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(WARNING;

ATTEMPED OF SEXUAL ASSUALT)

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

A FEW MONTHS have passed since the disapparance of Albus Dumbledore. The teachers have been very stressed mostly Snape with his minions Molly, Granger and the younger son of Weasley. Since Dumbledore was not there,they were confused and afraid of what to do to Seraphine. Also because the headmaster was now a headmistresse.

She was now headmistress McGonaggal, luckily she did not favoritise the Lions and had treated each house the same, Ginny was resort in Slytherin and some others were also resort. Everything was going great with no problem or did it?

"Here, your juice." Daphne gave Seraphine's juice. Both were in the corridor walking. Seraphine smiled
at her and take a sip of the liquid while Daphne went away quickly.

"Daph-" Seraphine turned around to looked at Daphne but instead she was greeted by a smug Ron Weasley when Seraphine suddenly a dread feeling down her spine.

"What do you want Weasley?" She scoffed. "You to stop bitching." Ron mocked. "Bitching? Please I don't bitch unlike someone with ginger red." She spat as if it was piinson making Ron grinned. "What are you grinning at?" She asked, yet she hide her nervousness.

"At you, you just fell in our plan!"
He crossed his arms and looked at Seraphine who throat started feeling as if it was on fire so did her entire body.

Seraphine coughed, she leaned against the wall while she place her palm over her throat as she looked at the cup of juice that Daphne gave her. "W-what did you gave me?!" She hissed.

"Aphrodisiac and amiodarone (cordarone)." Ron smirked.

Seraphine place her hand over her mouth while clenching the other hand. "Y-you s-sick bastard-!" She coughed feeling her body getting hot. She tried
to call out for her wolf who was also feeling her anger and distressed so
she did what any guardian would.

She called for help.

"Not so strong anymore?" Ron mocked while walking toward her. "I-I w-will-" coughed, "k-kill you!" She growled weasley, feeling the needyness of her body yet she was not going to be weak infront of a Weasley let alone letting
him touch her. Never.

"What? The whore is not whoring herself anymore?" He scoffed while trying to grab her by the hair but Seraphine took the strength that she
still had and punch him in the face making him fall on the ground.

"E-even in t-the state I-I am, y-you are s-still weak!" Seraphine kicked him and coughed while walking away slowly. Ron gritted his teeth and grab her by her haur from the back.

"You bitch-!" Seraphine wince as she struggled, "Stop-" She whimpered in pain as he slapped her and pinned
her against the door.

"No one wil save you." Ron muttered while Seraphine shivered in disgusted. Yet she was scared and worried to why was Death not here? He would always look after her?

Ron started to unbottoned her shirt while leaving disgusting kisses on her neck. Seraphine struggle even though it was not working she was not crying. She would not cry infront of a bastard like Weasley.

"Can't wait yo fuck you." Seraphine gritted her teeth while looking away. Her muscles was weak, her body felt weak and hot, it was needy but never for someone else other than Her Dragon.

Even though someone was taking advantage of her, she could only think of Draco, her Dravo, her fiance with the hope that he would arrive at anytime. She always felt stupid, she was the one who prepare plan and get it done so how could this happen?

The drink.

"W-who h-helped y-you?" She growled out weakly."Well since you won't remember any of this later, the one who helped me was your two little Slytherin, Astoria and Daphne." Her eyes widen
in disblief, Astoria, she understood but Daphne?

"Damn, Malfoy is luck- ARGG!!" Ron fell down coughing blood while holding his stomatch. Seraphine gasped and looked up, she felt more lighten up, her eyes closing slight with her vision blurry.

"Dray.."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Draco, wanna go get the broomsticks? The weather is cool outside." Blaise asked with his seductive grinned as always. "No." Draco rejected again.

"Something is wrong." Lyra muttered confused. "You felt it too?" Draco asked her. "Where is Seraphine?" Neville asked confusely.

"She is not with you?" Ginny looked at him with confusion. "She was with Daphne." Pansy replied. "She can't be with Daphne, I just saw Daphne with Astoria." Draco tensed as he looked at Luna

"Help!" His eyes widened, he looked at his friends to see if they heard it but they did not seem like they did.

Draco stood up and walked toward the Slytherin common room where he saw the Greengrass sisters talking to each other, Daphne looked stressed while Astoria was smirking which picked Draco's attention, specially there words.

"That's wrong, Astoria!"

"It's not, that bitch deserve it."

"Why? For gaining a man that is not even yours?!" Daphne asked in disbelief.

"Don't act innocent sis,you also agreed to helped this remember?" Astoria chuckled. "I-I did not know that you were going to do this! You are crazy!" Daphne said harshly.

Draco gritted his teeth and walked toward Astoria whose eyes widened. "Where is she?!" He said harshly as he grab her by her tie making sure to hurt her.

"I-i don't know what you are talking about!" Astoria gulped nervously. "Tell me or I will kill you!" Draco threatened her, meaning every words he said.

"Weasley!" Daphne shouted. "What?" Draco looked at her. "Weasley! I-i am sorry! It's my fault! I gave her a juice that Astoria asked me to give her and then I found out that her and Weasley planned to- to," Draco did not need to hear more.

"WHERE?!" He demanded coldy. "3 C-corridor," Daphne gulped.

Wasting no time, Draco ran to the 3 corridor only to find his fiance being taken advantage of by Ron fucking Weasley. Draco's eyes widen, he want
to kill Weasley and he will. He went to to him and turned him toward him before kicking him in the stomatch.

He looked at Seraphine who muttered his nickname before falling uncouncious. "You sick little shit." He gritted his teeth. He was about to and beat Ron but he did not want to give that bastard his attention, the one who need it was Seraphine. His Seraphine.

He take off his shirt and wrapped it around's top body that was nearly naked. He picked her up and apparated in the Malfoy Manor where his mother who saw him looked at him in confusion.

"Take. Care. Of. Her." He hissed in anger and place Seraphine gently in her mother's arms. Narcissa's eyes widened while looking in her son's eyes. It was not blue or light grey, it was dark, dark grey.

Black madness.