𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

IN THE Slytherin throne, Draco was sitting on the throne as the Slytherin King, next to him were unfortunately Astoria Greengrass as the Queen. No
one know how can she be the Queen
but they did not care. Seraphine raised
a brow and smirked.

She was standing infront of Slytherin King's court which no one had the right to but when the other Slytherin saw that their King did not mind it, they stayed quiet and watched the tournament that is going to be occur. Lyra grin and look at Seraphine with a knowing look.

"Today will be the battle where those who want to defy their King and Queen for the role speak out their mind." Draco looked at Seraphine, his eyes
was filled with adoration that his court did not miss at all. Seraphine then smirk and walked infront.

"I, Seraphine Potter defy Astoria Greegrass for the title of Slytherin's Queen."

Daphne gasped, she looked at Astoria with worriedness and tried to say something but Astoria beated her
to it.

"Challenge accept but I do hope that your filthy blood can be atleast keep
up with mine." Seraphie chuckled, her amusement with that statement was as clear as crystal. "Oh please, more fight than talking." She said and enter on the ring. (Idk.)

Draco smirked, his ice grey eyes boring into Seraphine's. He already know who was going to win. "Go phiphi!" Lyra grinned while showing the middle finger to Astoria. Lyra remembered his uncle Remus and aunty Lily saying that it was disrespectful.

Astoria was arrogant, anyone would tell that by her tone and way of acting. It was not very slytherin though. "For my act as the Queen." Astoria stood up with a smug smile. "To wipe out the weak."

Without even waiting, Astoria took out her wand and aim a spell at Seraphine's head. Seraphine decide to play with his favorite wandless spell, clone. Spell after spell she fired at her, each one darker and strong than those from before.

Seraphine took her time, she let some of the spell hit her but it did nothing to her except some small scratch as if she was playing childish game. Her hand then clenched around her wand.

"What hapoen Potter? Can't even cast a simple pell?" Astoria mocked with her hand over her mouth. "Stupid halfblood." She continued.

"Bitch." Lyra muttered.

Seraphine smirked and looked at her, "Do you even know that you are aiming at nothing but air?" She let out a small smile.

The crowd started laughing and it seem that those laugher made Astoria more frustrate than she was.

She was not the best witch, her movement were like any normal witch would do but Seraphine was no normal witch. Astoria's movement started becoming more desperate.

"You are not even trying or what Astoria?" Seraphine taunted her.

Astoria clenched her hand throw another spell that surprisely hit Seraphine. Astoria smiled in victory
but it quickly fade away from his face when he heard no screaming or crying.

Nothing but silent until the smoke fade away which show a smiling Seraphine, her eyes were glowing as green as the killing curse.

The smile turn into a smirk when Seraphine glance at her hand that had
a written sentence in golden. No one knew what it was but her. She had absorbed many of Astoria's magic.

She learned how to do that thank
to an uncle of hers who know many tricks.

She clenched her fist and muttered a spell. A cold wind passed through the window, bringing shiver down their spine. Astoria cry out of pain when she felt her hand and wand start burning from the inside. Her wand fell out of
her hand and she tried to take it back
only to be bitten by python.

She frozed without her wand, while blood keep falling down from her finger.

"You are a proud pureblood and snake, are not you, Astoria?" Seraphine mocked.

"Come on, it a snake like us is not it? Guve it your blood." Astoria shook her head in fear as she back away from the snake who was slithered closer to her.

No one dare to intefered, Draco just leaned back and watched with his
own amusement. While Astoria was trembling from fear while kicking the snake patheticly whenever it got closer.

Seraphine looked down upon her and tilted her head with a smirk. She looked at Astoria's trembling figure in nothing but disgusted and amusement.

"Where is your blood? Oh! You are the Queen are not you? Do something then." The mockery in Seraphine's voice was clear and loud that everyone were snickering except Daphned who was tored between being worried and proud. Because someone finnaly put
up with her stuck up sister's bullshit

Astoria cried out frustrately and tried to punch Seraphine who dodged her fail attempted. "Wow! I thought muggles were dusgusting yet you are using their fighting style." Seraphine rolled her eyes and kicked her hard in her side.

The crowd laughed out loud again this time as they remembered the fighted between Lord Malfoy and Arthur Weasley.

Astoria could not hold back the pain and cried out, she curling into herself.

"So pathetic!" Seraphine scoff and gave her another harsh kicked which had Astoria laying down on the floor helplessly. Seraphine smirked, she placed her heels on Astoria's stomatch giving her no pity or mercy. She dugged it furter in her stomatch with anger which mostly come from the jealousy she felt when Neville told her about Astoria's obsession with Draco.

Astoria screamed out of pain, it was the first time she ever felt that amount of pain in her life and Seraphine was making sure that she will remember that day forever.

"Do you seriously want a Queen like her on the throne?" Seraphine asked out nod and gained many hissed of no.

"Have you finally know where your place is Astoria?" Seraphine looked
back down at her with mockery in her eyes. "Y-yes!" Astoria cried out loud.

"Where is it?" Seraphine asked firmly, tilting her head.

She gulped and answered, "Beneath you," a whimper "My Queen."

Seraphine let out a cruel smirk, as she look down on him. "You are nothing."

Astoria thinking that it was other cried out of ahony again, the Python bite her again and again yet no one dare to try something. The look Seraphine gave was enough for them to understand they place.

Tears ran down Astoria's face while she gripped on her own wrist. She was too scarex of the python to tried anything so she just stay on the ground completely humiliated as both, a Slytherin and a heiress.

"I, Draconys Malfoy now declare Seraphine Potter as the Slytherin Queen."

Seraphine smirked and sat down next to Draco on the crown. "That was amazing, my Queen." Draco whispered in her ears.

Seraphine smiled, "Thank you, my King."
She looked at her sisters and brother with a smirk.

A new Queen is out to rule.

______________________