𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

PEVERELL MANOR

"Prongslette, get down!" Sirius shouted looking at his god-daughter who was playing quidditch. "Wait please Siri!"
She shouted back while flying everything on her broomstick happily.

"Amazing!" Lyra shouted flying behind her sister. Both was ignoring their uncle and was flying happily. They were the little demons of the family.

A Black and a Potter, a montruous friendship which hold choas, mischief and love.

"Lyra Black! Seraphine Potter! Get down immediately." Lily shouted worriedly. Both girls gulped and quickly went down next to their mother/aunt.

"Aunt Lily.." Lyra murmured nervously while Seraphine looked down with a mischief smile. Suddenly Lily hear some sniff and looked at her daughter who was crying.

"We are sorry mama! Don't be angry..!" She whimper sadly but Lily quickly kneel and hug her 11 years old daughter. "Shh it's okay baby.." She muttered.

Lyra looked away with a smirk while Jales and Regulus watched it all from behind. "Our daughter are great manipulators." James smile proudly.

"Your wife just got manipulated."
Regulus says bluntly.James sweatdroped and waved his hand nervously. "Let stay quiet." He said nervously. Regulus shook his head amuse until two small voice bteak in.

"

We got our letters for Hogward!" Neville grinned and ran while dragging Luna. "Oh my!" Lily smiled and pat their head happily. She love children.

"I want to go to..!" Lyra and Seraphine looked at eachother genuinely sad. James and Regulus started walking toward them. "When you guys will be
15 years old." James explained gently
to the sad little girls.

Sirius kneeled next to the girls looking a sad puppy which he is. Remus rolled his eyes at his husband's childish attemped.

"Children." Pandora called out gently wearing a blue dress. She walk toward Luna and kiss her cheek. "Mama.." Luna smile brightly.

"We are going to Diego Alley." Frank said while being followed by Alice and Xenophilius. Marlene nodded while giving her daughters chocolate which they got addicted too.

The Longbottom and Lovegood left leaving the Black and Potter alone. "I need to go to the Black Manor." Sirius sighed looking at Regulus. "I will come too!" Lyra said jumping toward her uncle eagerly.

"Alright but Phiphi will be all alone." Marlene explained. "Don't worr, I am taking Seraphine with me for a while." James said and picked up his daughter before disapearing away.

"Must he do this everytime?" Lily ran her hand throught her red hair."Your husband." Remus smirked.

James aparate infront of the Malfoy Manor and entered it with Seraphine who was looking everywhere. They entered Lucius's office.

"James." Lucius looked up and saw them. "This must be the little Seraphine." He smiled looking at Seraphine. "Yes it her." James replied.

"Hi mister." Seraphine wave her hand with a smile. "Hi there." Lucius replied. "Anyway James I suggested she go to the garden." James nodded. "You remember how we enter? Just walk to the left and you will found a beautiful garden fill with Peacock." Seraphine nodded and quickly ran to the peacocks garden.

Seraphine was surprise by the amount of peacocks and ferrets. She went to touch it and start caressing the small animal.

Draco who came back from the his friend's house was surprised to see a small girl with long brown hair and green emerald eyes in his garden caressing his ferrets.

He was captivate by her eyes and all her movement even thought he was just a kid, this was like lighting striking down his heart. He felt intrigue and slowly walk toward the girl.

"Hi?" He muttered gently with his hand covered in gloves over his mouth. Seraphine turned around and was met by a platinum hair boy with blue grey eyes. She smile and bow gracefully.

"Pleasure to meet you, my name is Seraphine." She said. Draco smiled nervously, he could noticed that the girl was a pureblood by her gracefullnes and her clothes.

"Draco Malfoy, pleasure to meet you." He kissed her back hand gently before looking back in her eyes. "May I know your surname?" He asked curiously. "It's a secret!" She giggle amuse.

Draco nodded completely betwich just like James Potter when he saw his Lily flower for the first time. He couldn't take his eyes off her until someone came to them.

"You two met, I see." Narcissa smiled toward them with Lucius and James who was cover in a black cap. "Y-yes!" Draco stuttered looking at his mother. "Pleasure to meet you Lady Malfoy." Seraphine smiled at the beautiful woman infront of her.

"How cute." Narcissa kneel down and pinch Seraphine's chibbi cheeks. Lucius and James looked at Draco who was still staring at Seraphine. "Your brat." James muttered glaring dagger at him.

"He is smitten." Lucius smirk cheering for his son but also praying for him as
The Potter maiden are different and worser than the Black's women. The Black are crazy but the Potter are crazier, possessive and full of mischief but also have a kind heart. They are very well protect too. He pity his son.

"Little wolf, we got to go." James said yet Draco did not want her to leave.

"My name is Seraphine,you better remember it!" She smirked at Draco before walking toward her father.

"W-wait!" Draco called out nervously. Narcissa chuckled at his nervousness and decide to watch the drama."P-please do keep this , it's a gift." He take a box out of his pocket.

"Do give me your hand please?" He mutter gently. Seraphine tilted her head and gave Draco her hand. Draco took her hand and slowly slide an emerald green ring in it.

 Draco took her hand and slowly slide an emerald green ring in it

James's eyes widen. "Engagement finger? Is he proposing to my daughter without even knowing?" Lucius and Narcissa looked at eachother nervously but smile happily.

"Thank you!" Seraphine smiled and kissed Draco's cheek before running back to her father showing him the ring. Both children waved at eachother before the girl left.

"Goodbye.." Draco muttered looking down and wore the other ring. He couldn't wait to that girl again. He smile happily and ran to his room.

Narcissa laughed at her son's lovesick manners. "Seem like he is smitten." Lucius sighed with a smiled.

Both were happy for their son while four men were throwing trantrums in the Peverell Manor.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ