𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

WARNING;

(VIOLENCE)

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Lyra tilted her head as she threw Astoria to the hard floor. Astoria brought her hands to her neck, struggling to get air. Her lungs burned and her ears were ringing. She hardly noticed Lyra continue, smiling. In pure anger she pointed her wand directly to Astoria's chest and hissed.

"Crucio"

Astoria fell back and writhed in pure agony on the floor. It felt like her whole body was getting stabbed with tiny, hot knives. It felt like her bones were getting snapped repeatedly. It felt like her head was getting crushed under immense, nonstop pressure.

She arched her back as it felt like her spine was getting torn out of her flesh. The curse ripped pure, pain-filled screams from her throat. She squeezed her hands into fists, her nails cutting into her palms. She could feel her muscles twitching uncontrollably and the pain still lingering in every bit of her body. The tears began to leak down her cheeks.

"Why did you do that to Seraphine!? Because of a guy who does not want you?!" Lyra yelled angrily. "Because she is a bitch!" Astoria shouted back painfully.

"Crucio!" Lily hissed.

Astoria's arms collapsed and the horrible pain returned, but this time it was more painful. She let out a scream, louder than the first. She slammed her fists on the ground as she writhed on the ground, shaking from the pain. She was openly sobbing now.

She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her teeth, but eventually screamed horribly. Astoria opened her eyes and saw Lily's heel crushing into her ribs. "You dare touch my daughter? You clearly is not the child of Astrid." She said coldly.

She pressed down harder and two ear-splitting cracks could be heard. Astoria only screamed louder and more hoarse. "Please stop!" Astoria screamed. Lily twisted her heel in response. Astoria let out a pain filled scream. "Please! Just make it stop!"

Luna grabbed her collar and slammed her to the floor and pinned her down. Black dots danced in Astoria's vision when her head hit the floor.

"Draco would never love someone like you." Luna state coldly.

Lily looked down upon her, "Where is her sister?" She asked her nieces. "She is with mom, one thing is that Daphne did not know what they were doing, she only gave the cup of juice." Lyra said.

"Hm. I guess she can stay alive." Lily muttered. Just then Draco entered in looking enrage and grabbed a fistful of Astoria's hair and yanked her head back, forcing her to look up at him. He looked into her eyes, nothing but hate and anger in them.

"I am going to kill you for hurting her." He gritted his teeth and threw her toward the chair. "Why could not you be a kind little bitch and respect their relationship?" Luna say sweetly as she handcuffed her.

Draco took the knife and this time, instead of making it quick like he did to Weasley, he dug the knife into her upper arm and slowly dragged it down until it hit her elbow. This was not all he would use.

He went over to the shelves and set the still bloody knife down. It was then when he saw the torch. It was unlike the torch he had previously used. This torch was one you had to light with a flame. This one would inflict much more pain.

Astoria saw the tool and she grew fearful yet again. She knew exactly what was to come next. She watched as he pulled a lighter out his pocket and lit the torch. Astoria gulped, this was not the guy she was obsess over. She fucked up and she know it.

He held the fire to her stomach and watched as the flame essentially cooked her skin. Astoria was screaming by that point. She wanted it to stop.

Lyra and Luna just sit back down and watched, they were not going to helped her neither would Lily. Lucius stood by the door and watched his son. He understood what his son felt because he felt the same when Narcissa would get hurt or tortured by Voldemort.

Oh how Lucius despise this ugly snake man.

"Did you like that, sweetheart?" He asked, being sarcastic and mocking. Even though he did not mean it the last word. He was still disgust by calling anyone sweathearr other than Seraphine.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, all the while thrashing around in the contraption they had her tied up in.

"Poor cunt." Lyra rolled her eyes and threw a bloody knife toward Astoria and cut her cheek slightly. "Opps, you missed." Luna says dramaticly.

He pulled a knife from its holster and began toying with it in his fingers as he laughed at her. He pushed the blade against her arm and smiled sinisterly to her. She began to mentally beg for him to not to slice her arm and to not hurt her.

"You think you're in Hell now. You haven't seen anything yet." Draco smirked.

He looked at her and back handed her hard. Her head whipped back as a subsequent reaction to the slap.

"I am actually disappointed in you, Astoria. I thought you knew better." He said, allowing the blade to slide down slowly. "I guess I thought wrong." He muttered.

"You had to came after my girl, why could not you just be a good little bitch and stay in your nitch?" He added.

"You should have know that," He said, waving the blood-christened knife towards her. "You do not fuck with me, got it?"

As she does not reply, Draco walked up to her and with one swing he sliced through the ropes as if it were melted butter. She fell to the ground and landed with a thud. She then felt Draco grab her by the back of her hair and he lifted her up.

"I said, got it?" He repeated, this time there were no amusement in his eyes, it was dark and cruel. Astoria whimpered in pain as she nodded slowly.

"Words." Lily taunted.

"I-i g-got it-" Astoria sobbed.

Draco grittes his teeth, his hand clenched with anger. He looked at Lyra and smirk. "Carve pureblood disgrace on her." He smirked as Astoria started pleading not you. "Do it." He added and walked away and left Astoria to her own misery.

"Hm, no pity or mercy for you," Luna chuckle and gave her aunt the knife. "You should have never mess with my daughter," Lily said coldly.

Everyone shivered as they heard the scream of a girl.