𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

HOGWARDS

"What did Dumbledore want?" Lyra raised a brow, she was sitting on Neville's lap. She yawned and clinged closer to Neville. Luna and Seraphine were not surprise, Lyra was the most clingiest person they ever knew.

Draco sighed and sat next to Seraphine with a puppy expression. "Did he hurt you?" He asked, his voice was not soft though, it was cold. "Nope. He asked me to change house." Seraphine yawned and leaned her head on Draco's chest since she knew he wouldn't mind it.

"Did you?" Draco muttered worriedly. He did not mind her changing house
but he also did not want her out of his sight because of Weasley and Granger.
"I rejected." Draco breath out relievely.
He looked at her finger with had the ring on. "I am happy that you kept it." He muttered with a smile.

"You thought that I did not?" Seraphine hmm and smile mischievously. "I thought you forgot." He answered honestly. "You thought about me a lot then." She teased with a grin while Neville, Luna and Lyra just watched them. Draco blushed and hide his face in his palm hand. "Stop teasing me." He whispered "Nope." Seraphine said putting the 'p' sound making it childish.

While she was teasing him, they did
not noticed a brunete entering the
room angrily. "What the hell!?" Astoria shouted angrily as she looked at Draco and Seraphine. "What do you want?" Draco's blushing face turned to a bored one as he looked at her. "That the only thing you can say!? Why is that bitch on you?" Astoria shouted.

Seraphine made a dramatic face, "Did you just call me bitc–– whatever." Her dramatic face turned into a smirk. The satisfaction she fely whenever Astoria made a fool out of herself was just amazing. "Apologize." Astoria looked
at Draco in disbelief. "What?" She asked in confusion. "Apologize to Seraphine, now." He looked at her coldly, he was not playing. In fact Draco Malfoy do not play games or tease anyone that why Astoria was angry and jealous.

Lyra and Neville smirked satisfied with their future brother in law's protective personality toward their sister. "I am sorry." Astoria gritted her teeth, she did not mean anything but she had to make a good impression on Draco. "That does not sound real." Seraphine pouted and walked toward Astoria. "Say it like you mean it." She smirked.

"You-!" Draco glare at Astoria to make her stop talking. "Leave." Astoria ran away with anger and hatred filled in
her eyes. "You let her go." Seraphine whined. Draco chuckled,"Hee voice was so annoying. I am sorry but I had to." He explained carefully.

"Understood." Seraphine nodded.

"Anyway, I have to do something." Seraphine said and kissed his siblings and Draco's cheeks before running out of the common room. She made her
way toward Gryffindor's as she used
the invisible cloaks. She then entered
someone's room silently.

"Weasley." She called out with a smirk. In front of her stood Ginerva Weasley, the younger sister of Ronald Weasley.

"Heiress Potter." Ginny's eyes widened and she walked toward Seraphine."Why are you here?" She asked confused. "I have a proposition for you." Seraphine said with a smile. "What proposition?"

"I know how your mother neglected and mistreated you so how about a deal where I can help you?" Ginny looked at her and nodded quickly. "What is it?" she asked nervously. "Your mother and Dumbledore want my money and fame so I want you to spy ob them for me." Seraphine explained carefully making sure that Ginny was listening.

"In return you can come and live with me. You will have money, love of my family, their respect and my respect. You won't have to worry about anything." Ginny bit her lips. "My brothers? The twins?" Seraphine tilted her head. "Did not they humiliated you infront of the whole school?" She asked curiously. Ginny looked down with tears and nodded. "They won't be hurt but I am only caring about you." Seraphine sighed.

She was not lying, she hate how
Ginny was being treated and Ginny
was someone smart so she will choose wisely in which side she will side with.

"Okay! I will help you." Ginny looked at Seraphine determinately. Seraphine smiled proudly and patted Ginny's hair.

"If you have any problem them press this this necklace tightly." Seraphine took out a ruby necklace and place it around Ginny.s neck gently.

s neck gently

"Thank you." Ginny muttered with tears running down her face. "It nothing." Seraphine wipe the tears away from
the face before leaving. She was sure that Ginny won't disappoint her.

Maybe she will be a part of her family soon.

______________