𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

SERAPHINE SAT down on the couch in confusion, she just got an owl from her father to be careful but careful from what? She did not know and she was indeed scared that something happened. Draco who saw her condition walked toward her and sat down next to her.

"Are you okay, ma serpentine?" Seraphine looked down at Draco and intertwined their hands. "My father send a letter, he told us to be careful." She muttered, she was never the type to be scared but she love her family so much that if they die, she will break and she know that.

"You are safe─ we are safe." A smile spread on her face. "Thank you, my dragon." Draco looked away, his cheek flushed pink which had Seraphine giggle. Draco have decide that it was the most enticing sound he ever heard. He would love to hear that every night before sleeping─ no he doubt that he would even sleep with sound angelic sound.

Her eyes would be the only colour he would see, the same emerald that represnt their house, his favotite colour. Draco know love, He grew up watching his parents in love, the only problem between them were the Dark Lord. Draco would never forget the day that bastard tortured his mother to the point she lost his baby brother─ Narcissa's son that everyone waited with impatience.

Draco swore that day that he would be the one killing his him and he did once. Everyone thought that Ginny Weasley was the one who killed mini Tom Riddle but it was a lie. Draco himself was the one who killed him by getting rid of the diary. He despise that man, he found himself loosing himself day by day.

The only one who could mend his broken mind is his little snake, his Seraphine. The only girl who ever caught his eyes, mind, heart and attentio since the day they met. Her smile made him weak, her mischief drive him crazy and her fear and tears made him mad.

She was─ she is his hope. If she told him to get on his knees, he would do it in a blink, if she told him to kill himself then
he would do it without asking question. He was ready to do everything for her, everything she may told him. Anything─
except her leaving him. He would never allow anyone taking is what's away.

"Ma serpentine?" He whispered, "Yes?" Seraphine lifted up her head to drown herself in his grey eyes. She lost herself in them everytime, so many emotions that are hidden in it, she want to dis─ cover it all, to know him better than no ther. Her love was unconditional and eternal. No one's love could keep up to
a Potter's except the Black of course.

A Potter, no matter how innocent and sweet they all are to their friends and family ot even stranger, they can be anyone's worst nightmare if their love
one are dead. A Potter losing their lover is a crazy psychopath that would kill anyone, they would be a mad man─ a mad woman.

Without any emotion except madness, their possessiveness are create from the fear of losing them. Their insecuries get the better of them, losing them not them leaving. Arrogant? No because a lover chosen by a Potter can never be some─ one's if they do then they were not the chosen one.

Seraphine had grown up, getting everythinh that she want. Call her a spoiled brat and she would stick her middle finger in front of you with a smirk. What she want is Draco Malfoy, and Draco Malfoy, she shall get.

"Be my fiance." Draco said firmly, leaving no doubt in his tone. Seraphine tilted her head an qmiled mischievously, Draco bit her bottom lips and groan. "Ask the question." He said, he knew
she had a question to ask. "Is not it too early?" Her tone low, teasing him as she leaned closer toward him.

"I want you, I don't care if it's early and Daphne's little sister is trying to arrange a marriage contract between me and her." Draco muttered, he want to see her jealousy, her possessiveness, he want is all but he would not say the name of the foolish girl to his little snake.

Draco grew up around the Greengrass and he always appreciate the eldest but he dislike the youngest. She was clingly, foolish and delusional, in a bad way. She would acted like she owned him and it was so difficult to understand how she was the Slytherin Queen.

"Tsk. That pest, fine. By today you, Draco Lucius Malfoy belong to me." She whispered near his ears possessively. Her nails tugged gently on his shoulder.

"I always did, the moment we met, I was completely bewitched by your beauty, you smischief and gentleness. You had my heart since that day." He replied, his eyes darken with needed and something else, something that Seraphine could not describe but she love it.

"Good. By today you are mine as much as I am yours, my dragon." At this statement, both bring their lips together, hungrily kissing eachother without letting go, for Draco, Seraphine taste like chocolate which must be because of the chocolate her and Lyra share earlier. His hand found their way around her throat gently griping on it while her hand found their way in his hair.

Both need and want each other as much as humans and animals need air and water. Losing one mean losing another and they can not lose eachother. Never.
By this day their fate were seal as much as their love and passion. The world would neither burn around them or bow to them.

They are untouchable.