𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

WARNING!!

• TORTURE

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

BLOOD. He had always been so fascinated with the cascading ruby red waterfalls of blood. Seeing the crimson life waters pooling out of a screaming body was even better. Draco pulled at the long intestines that resided in the warm cadaver before him. Tugging it lightly and revelling in its warmth.

It flickers in uncertainty as droplets of tinted red sprayed like a heavy rainfall of despair. As red as ruby, royal red, blood.

James entered the basement next to Lily who looked completely enrage when she saw Ron Weasley. Lily walked toward him and gripped on his cheeks harshly. "You! You will regret hurting my poor baby! I swear to Morgana and Merlin that you and your mother will suffer my wrath!" She slapped him harsh enough to leave a big red mark.

James smirked, if it was not because of his daughter's pain, he would have been an innapropriate comment already. But no on could blame him, an angry female Peverell was too hot to resist.

"Where is the two girls?" Lily looked at Draco coldly, Draco did not mind coldness, it was just the rage of a mother.

Scream were heard few seconds after the question were asked. "Oh, it's them." Neville smirked. "There are with Luna and Lyra," Draco answered. He twirl the knife in his hand before stabbing it lazily in Lord Greengrass's hand which gain another scream.

Ron breathed through bloody lips, laying in his own excrement, urine, saliva and snot. His chest rattled unhealthily and blood splattered
the ground from each difficult exhale
and a sheen of sheet coated his skin, highlighting the sickly pallor of grey
he had turned. His freckles stood out starkly on his face, and his eyelids fluttered slightly as he lay in a semi conscious state.

Ron have only been punched yet he was like a half dead man. It is ask that he and Pettigrew might even be relate.

A splash of blood across Draco's face from one cheek bone to approximately where his eyebrow should have been. 

"You know, Weasley, even if you die here, you will always be torture in hell." Ron snarled at that his whole form surging forwards away from the man but before he could do much else he screamed in agony when James said,

"Crucio."

"How about we show them how it feel
to be rape perhaps?" Regulus grinned dangerous with a book of dark spells in his arm. "I rather we cut out his dick." Sirius smirked while leaning against the wall.

"Neither way, we will have fully time
to make him wish to be dead." Lucius sat on the table while looking at the brat that hurt his daughter in law.

Draco rolled his eyes and grabbed Ron by his hair roughly and kick him in his dick hard. "You fucked up, Weasley. You touch what's mine and you wanna know the best out of it? I will see how you will feel when I make one of the Death Eater rape your dear mother infront of you." Draco whispered cruelly.

"YOU BASTARD!" Ron shouted. Neville laughed out, "Fucking hell! Weasley not everyone is like you." Neville grinned.

"Crucio."

Ron screamed. The pain was unbelievable and Ron felt his vision blacken for the briefest moment as his head spun. There was a terrible smell of puss and putrid infection in the air and blood and yellow thick sludge oozed from his cuts.

"Leave." Draco demanded coldly. James raise his brow and look ar Draco. "Have you fun then." James made his way out to see his daughter. Regulu and Sirius throwed two knives toward Ron cutting his cheeks deeper which make him scream like a girl.

"Don't lost control." Lucius whispered
to his son lowly and walked behind his cousins in law. Ron gritted his teeth through the tears that was running his face. His nose was broken just like legs.

"Greengrass here,will watch as I make you beg for death, okay, fils de pute?" A sadistic grin form on Draco's lips and he trace his knife around Ron's neck. He know that torturing Ron with spells was too easy.

Blood slowly slide on his neck, Ron sobbed unabke to move his wrists that was tied up. Yet he was not going to die so easily or would he?

"Y-you c-can't d-do anything-!" He spat venomly, Draco looked at him with disdained. "Why that?" He asked dangerously. "B-because n-no m-matter what! T-that b-bitch w-will remember me w-when y-you will t-touch her!" A punch was deliver on his cheek again.

Draco felt his vlood run cold, that bastard was mocking him. Draco punch him again in his stomatch which made Weasley keep coughing blood.

"W-what? C-..can't h-handle the truth?" Weasley cough loudly. Draco take a chair and sit down. "I wonder if I should add your sister in it? Watching her fucking cunt get abuse would be funny?" A dark chuckle left Draco's mouth.

The dark glint in his eyes that Lord Greengrass used to see in Bellatrix Lestrange's eyes and the sadistic smirk as well. Draco Malfoy was a dangerous person and some people have yet seen anything

"It's all a dream, all a dream. Only a nightmare. I'll wake up any second now. Just a dream. Not real, not real. Not real!" Weasley thought.

He tried to wrench his arms free and felt narrow straps dig into his flesh. He cried out in pain and kept battering at the straps with his forearms. They sawed in deeper and drew blood, but he was too far gone to notice it. His every instinct forced him to fight this unseen enemy, to escape these bonds, to run free once again.

"Y-you son of a bitch!" He cough blood again but this time Draco did not have to punch him. Ron's eyes widen, a knife was in his fucking stomatch. Malfoy just stabbed him?

"My mother is a saint unlike yours." He scoffed. "You don't have to worry about my fiance. Unlike you, I will give her pleasure instead of the disgust you brought over her." Draco took out the knife and Ron scream out of pain as he cut one of his finger.

"Stop! St-stop..!" He sobbed.

"I have not even start yet?" Draco chuckle, "And Greengrass, don't feel relieve okay? It's not me who is going to torture you, no, but Rabastan Lestrange will do his best, don't worry." A look of horror and terrified appear on Lord Greengrass's face.

Rabastan Lestrange was his worst enemy, the sadistic bastard who was
just like his sister in law, the same man that have always been Astrid's lover.

There were no doubt that Rabastan will kill him without any pity and mercy. Even Voldemort would beg for mercy if Draco, Bellatrix, Rabastan, Neville and James teamed up.

"And you, Weaselbee, my serpentine will be the one who will kill you." Draco looked at his hand, blood were spill on him. He felt disgust on having Weasley's blood all over him.

He walked toward the table where there were knives, electrical, and many accessories for torture. He grabbed the kettle that had boiling water and spill it all over Weasley who started screaming in agony as his skin started burning.

"AHH! STOP IT!" He sobbed and screamed yet nothing stop Draco
from smirking at his pain.

"It's not finish yet,you still have two Black and two Potter to go." He whisper sinisterly before taking off his gloves and burn it. "Crucio." He cast one on Ron and one on Greengrass while he turn his back.

Draco love their scream of agony.