𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Draco stood infront of the door of the room where Seraphine was. A sight of vulnerability was nearly showing in his eyes. He did not want to go in and then be rejected by her because of the trauma it brought her neither did he want the words of Weasley to be true.

"Y-you c-can't d-do anything-!" He spat venomly, Draco looked at him with disdained. "Why that?" He asked dangerously. "B-because n-no m-matter what! T-that b-bitch w-will remember me w-when y-you will t-touch her!" A punch was deliver on his cheek again.

Draco closed his eyes, he let out a
sigh and unclenched his hands. He wondered if she will push him away
or seek his comfort, he want the second
option but he know it would sound selfish, Seraphine need mostly his parents, her mother, aunts and cousins.

"Damn it." He whispered.

He turned away and decide to walk away, to give her more spaces and alone time. While walking away, an angry Marlene walked toward him."Draco Lucius Malfoy." She state his full name. Draco looked down at her and sighed.

"Yes?" He muttered. "What are you doing here? Why are you not with Seraphine?" Marlene asked sternly.

"She need to be alone or with her parents, I am giving her spaces." Draco answered. "Spaces? Tell me, did she told you that she want to be more with her parents? Did she tell you that she want space between both of you?" Marlene asked.

"No bu--" Marlene shook her head. "No but! What if it's you that she want? You need to try! She love you and need your comfort! This attempted, the trauma that she have, need comfort." Marlene lift the young boy's chin.

"She need you." She added with a small smile. "Lift her fire back." She said. "You will thank me later." She let go of his chin and walked away leaving Draco confuse and frustrate.

"She need you." Those words repeated
in Draco's head. He turned back and walked toward Seraphine's door. He opened it slowly before entering, a small sigh escape his lips when he saw his serpentine laying on the bed while facing the wall numbly.

Her face were pale, her hair were messy. Draco was quick on noticing her fingers and legs shaking while her eyes, her eyes, there were something in it that Draco hated. It was fear, helplessness, and confusion.

Draco hesitately make a few steps toward her, he gently sat on the large bed, her back was facing him. He slowly tried to place his hand on her arms but she flinched away and looked at him was fear. If it was not for the love he know she held for him, Draco would have left the moment she flinched.

She was afraid of him, it was something that Draco hate to see, he want her to be comfortable with him, for her to laugh freely, the way her eyes would always light up and the smile that form on her lips when she saw him. The small giggle that escape her lips when Blaise make his stupid comment.

The mischiefin her eyes when she know that someone was going to be prank, the pout on her lips when he would stop her from eating too much chocolate or the way she would make her sarcastic answer every 5 second after George commented on something.

He miss that, he want it back but that damn Weasley ruined it. He ruined her and Draco will make sure that she will be the one to ruin him.

"Little snake, it's me.." He whispered softly, Seraphine shook her head and clenched her hands on the sheets. Draco smile sadly and place his hand over hers even if she was tensing he still keep it there. For Seraphine, it was the first time such thing happened to her and it's scared her.

She could barely felt her legs, it was numb because of fear, it was the same yet different feeling from when she was nine years old. The day she went outside and it was the full moon. That day, Neville followed her to make she would be safe but when Seraphine watched the full moon, she felt different.

Something happened that night, she barely remember it yet when she get back to her concious self, she saw Neville laying on the ground with her arm with a long slash, as if he was cut by a knife and Neville had looked at her with fear. That moment she felt numb and fall on her knees after barely feeling her legs.

Now again, she could barely feel it, and she did not want to hurt Draco, her wolf was in panic and on guard. Eternity would hurt anyone who look like a threat to her, to them.

"Look at me," He muttered softly, asking her, yet Seraphine shook her head, denying any contact with him. Draco's eyes harden. "Look at me." He ordered, the same dark glint that appeared when he tortured Weasley and Greengrass.

Eternity whimpered, Seraphine glanced at him hesitately, Draco grip on her chin gently and made her looked at him.

"You are safe. You are with me." He said firmly. Seraphine tried to looked away as she muttered few words. "S-shower."

Draco smiled softly, he stood up and lifted her up. He walked toward the bathroom and place her in the bath-- tube. "You will undress yourselve?" He muttered. Seraphine nodded, she still did not looked at him and waited for him to leave.

Draco fight the urged to hugged her and left the bathroom as he waited for her to finished. He played with the bracelet he gave her meanwhile Seraphine washed her hair.

She stepped out of the bathroom from her shower weakly, yanking a brush through her wet, tangled hair. She tear the bristles through a particularly brutal knot, uncaring of the way the strands tear.

"Little snake, stop hurting your hair. Let me brush it."Feeling defeated, Seraphine slump her shoulders, and hesitately trudge over to him, and sit on the floor between his spread knees.

He takes the brush from her and gently starts running it through the sopping tresses, slowly detangling the mop on her head.

She was so tired that she did not have the time to feel Draco braiding her hzair while she fell asleep. Draco watched over her, he had braided her hair into two, he thank his mother for passing hours of teaching him something that he thought was useless.

He will do anything to make his serpentine happy again, whatever she need, want and he will make her smile again.

Everything for her.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

( For every girls who had suffered such traumatic thing, know that you are well love and that you did not deserve it. No one deserve such thing.)

Love you all ︎♥︎