𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

SERAPHINE FELT the intense glare of Granger and Weasley behind her back. Weasley had gained a black eyes and
his nose was broken thanks to Draco. Talking about Draco, he was currently looking at Seraphine with love in his eyes, hearts was forms in his eyes which had Daphne, Pansy and Lyra squealing.

They were in potion class which made Seraphine annoyed. She dislike Snape, no– dislike is a light words for her feeling toward Severus Snape. Hate is the appropriate word, she clearly remember the day her father told her about Snivellus's betrayal that hurt her kind mother, all because of jealousy.

Someone can kill because of jealousy, can fo crimes because of it and Seraphine knew that but she never understand the concept of betrayal. Why betrayed someone because of jealousy? It's just like boyfriend who saw his girlfriend getting flirt and decide to get back at her by cheating.

It was stupid.

And because of Snivellus's stupidy, he is going to regret messing with her family. So would every single person who dare to stand against her. All of them will fall, one by one. She already had her killing list and the person on it are ;

Albus Dumbledore

Molly Weasley

Severus Snape

Ron Weasley

Voldemort

Hermione Granger

Astoria Greegrass

Petunia Dursley nee Evans Who hurted her mother.

Walburga Black who is unfortunately already dead.

Seraphine have learnt to not have mercy for coward or anyone who touch her precious family by Regulus, Sirius and James. Family is something very precious to her.

She love like a Potter, fight like a Peverell and protect like a Black.

Draco looked at her with his palm on
his cheek, he was curious on why she was so deep in thought bit decide to
not interupt her precious time. He gave Weasley a cold glare before turning back to a softie toward Seraphine.

"Potter! Is my class not that important for you to be in thought?" Snape said harshly toward his worst enemy's spawn. "I already finished all of those potion and learnt all the lessons. I have a library about Potion at home so." Seraphine shrugged, she wanted to pissed Snape off and make him lose control. Little by little she will break all of them.

"You—" Someoe opened the door completely interupting Snape. "Heiress Potter, the headmaster requested your presence in his office." Seraphine smirked. "Just like I have planned."She thought before her way our. "That's my clue to leave." She exclaimed with a smug smile.

Seraphine's smugsmile disappeared once she arrive infront of Dumbledore's office. She knocked on the door gently.

"Enter." She entered the office and found Dumbledore sitting on his cheair while siping lemon. Seraphine sat on the chair infront of her and look at Dumbledore. "My girl!" Seraphine cringed with annoyance. "It's Miss Potter or Heiress Potter, Professor." She corrected him firmly.

Dumbledore narrowed his eyes with irritation. His plan is getting out of hand, his tool–– Seraphine was suposed to be at the Dursleys's house, she was suposed to be clueless and naive. She was suposed to be in Gryffindor not Slytherin. She was suposed to arrived earlier.

And she wasn't suposed to be friends with Slytherin or Lyra Black-! Dumbledore was angry since he did not know whose daughter is she, Bellatrix? Sirius? Andromeda? Regulus? Or maybe Narcissa's?

Being unaware of things make him angry and annoyed. He hate not being in control but he did not know that he was never in control.

The one person who held those control was and still is––

"Why I am here headmaster Dumbledore?" Seraphine asked without a care in the world. She was thinking about one important thing though.

Should poison those lemons?

"That because I think the hat did a mistake in placing you in Slytherin." Seraphine rolled her eyes. "I want you to get resort." Dumbledore added more to Seraphine's killing instint.

"No."

"Amazi–– what!? please repeat that." Dumbledore hide his anger by putting a fake grandfatherly smile. "I said no. I do not wish to get resort." Said Seraphine in a firm tone. "Why that?" Ask Dumbledore.

"Because the hat made no mistake and that I feel in lt element in Slytherin." Seraphine gave Dumbledore a fake smile. The old man watched his plan failed and decide to play his other card.

"Alright then but do answer why do you live?" He ask curiously with those disgusting twinkle in his eyes. "In the Potter Manor, Professor." Seraphine lied easily. Dumbledore's eyss widen in anxiousness.

"My gir- miss Potter, you must know the danger of the Dark Lord and I demand that you stay at your aunt and uncle's house." Seraphine raised a brow and crossed her arm.

"No." She said automaticly. Seeing her stubborness,Dumbledore cleched his teeth. He was beyong angry. "Now excuse me but I have classes." Seraphine stood up and left the old goat.

Making Dumbledore and Snape lose control? Check.

________________