𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

NEVILLE ENTERED THE GREENGRASS MANOR without invitation. His eyes were cold and full with hatred as he entered the living and saw the Greengrass family sitting their living room. "Young man! How dare you enter my house without permission?!" Lord Greengrass said angrily.

"Silencio!" Neville snapped, "Listen carefully dumb blonde. Your daughters have messed and enrage us, me, Heir Longbottom, the Potter, the Malfoy,
the Black, the Lovegood, the Peverell, the Emrys, the Slytherin, and the Gryffindor Houses." Neville smirked
at their pale face.

"P-please explain what did my daughters do?" Lady Greengrass looked at the daughters who looked nervous. "Oh? They did not tell you?" Neville mocked. "Your daughters helped Ron Weasley ato attemped sexual assaulted on Seraphine Potter Black Gryffindor Peverell." Lady Greengrass place her hand over her mouth and looked at her daughters.

"What is wrong with you?!" She demanded angrily. "Mother, it's a lie!" Astoria said looking scared. "A lie? Really? You have nothing better?" Neville gritted his teeth.

"And you!" Lady Greegrass point her finger toward her husband angrily, "It's all your fault! I should have never allow you to touch them and now? They are just like you! Disgusting pigs, what did I do to deserve such family?" She said feeling extremly hurt.

Neville looked the woman with a little sympathy, if he remember well, the woman infront of him happen to be Astrid Greengrass nee Morelli.

Alice had told her son how they were bestfriends, a Gryffindor and a Slytherin, Astrid become more close
off after her engagement to Lord Greengrass. Alice had suspected that
the man hurted her and Neville will
not let a pig like him leave easily.

"Mother I-!" Astrid looked at Daphne, "You were supose to be the one I can count in! The one who would be much different to him! That bastard, your own father! I trusted you, Daphne." Daphne gulped and look down.

"Heir Longbottom" Astrid called out gently. Neville looked at her, he was still in great anger, he won't give them pity for hurting his sister.

"Do whatever you want. I, Astrid Greengrass disown Daphne and Astoria Greengrass as my daughters and I will go back to my maiden last name, I divorce Jason Greengrass and I am now Astrid Morelli, so mote it be." Magic apparate in the air to accept her vow.

"And I will take Clayton Greengrass
with me, he is now Clayton Morelli."

The Greengrass family were devasted, Lord Greengrass because his only son will be take away from him, Daphne, because her mother is disgusted in her and Astoria because everything was going just wrong.

"Crucio!" Neville cast one of the unforgiveable curse toward Lord Greegrass who was trying to attacked Astrid. "What a disgusting pig." Neville kicked him hard in his stomatch till his throw up blood.

Astrid walked upstair quickly and picked up her son, Clayton Morelli, the three years old baby, his blue eyes meet her mother's. Clayton was a smart little boy. The Morelli family is a pureblood family who have always been on the neutral side for centuries. Astrid won't sacrifice her son for those three being.

Call her a bad mother for abandoning her daughters to a tragic fate, but she will never regret it. Astrid never want children but when she had her Daphne, she love her and treated her perfectly well.

She did the same to Astoria but both were ungrateful, at evey argument she had with her husband- ex husband, she thought that her daughters who she feed and felt pain over and over again for, would stand by her side but they never did. Clayton was who was a three years old little baby had burn his father when he saw her mother crying.

Two daughters that almost took her life through childbirth have let her down but her son who she thought would do the same did the inverse of them. He protect her.

Neville take a look at Astrid, Daphne gained her blonde hair from her mother just like the little boy. "You can come with me, my mother would love to see you again." Neville said. "She is sick.." Astrid muttered. "That a lie. She is fine with my father and the Marauders, so are your friends, Regulus Black and Pandora Lovegood." Neville told her
the truth.

"Alright then, I would love to see them." She said. "Unfortunately, your former family will be torture to death." Neville said without much emotion. "I.. understand. By the way, is Lily Evans alive?" She asked hesitately. "Yes, Aunt Lily is currently with her daughter, Seraphine." Astrid nodded.

She hope, Lily was not angry at her.

Draco Malfoy was sitting infront of a nervous Ron Weasley. "Your audacity is amusing weasley." Draco smirked saditiscly before slapping the red head with a pair of gloves. "You should know your place, blood traitor!" Draco spat as if it was poison. A punch was lay on Weasley's cheek enough to him bleed from his nose.

Draco notice Neville who came in with Lord Greengrass. "Why is that old man here?" He asked annoyed. "This pig here is just like Weasley, he love assaulting his own wife." Neville threw the man
on the dirty floor. "Oh really?" Draco grinned. "Do not have fun without me."

Lyra came in with a small smirk on
her lips with a dagger in hand. Ron gulped and lord Greengrass looked at Draco.

He was merciless and relentless, much like how Lord Gree grass pictured Voldemort. Greengrass undersood tha once the boy had someone in his grasp, he would not stop. No amount of threats or begging would cause him to cease his movements.

Draco would torture with passion, seemingly with more passion than Bellatrix ever displayed. Ron had created the thing that was now Draco Malfoy, the boy had exceeded, surpassed the Dark Lord in his cruelty. The boy was similar in skill to Bellatrix when it came to inflicting pain. Just like his dear aunt.

"I say this time, before you rip his bollocks off, you shove this up his arse," Lyra snarled. She spoke so heatedly that spit flew from her lips. "Make him know what it feels like to be violated!"

She handed the makeshift cudgel to Draco. Before taking it, the white hair boy looked into her eyes for a moment. Heir Malfoy then turned his gaze toward Lord Greengrass.

"You're right, cousin! That's such a wonderful idea." She turned to Lord Greengrass, who was still trembling uncontrollably in the corner.

Imperio!" Lyra smirked, as she waved her wand at Lord Greengrass Suddenly, he stopped whimpering and stood. In a  blank state, the man loosened his trousers and let them fall to his ankles.

Lyra bit down on her closed fist to suppress a childish giggle. "Oh, that won't do," she said with humor as she looked at Lord Greengrass's exposed manhood.

She hopped over to Neville and spoke excitedly. "Rip his manhood off! No, no, break his fingers! No, wait! Bite his ears off!" Lyra was a little child on her birthday and couldn't decide on what activity they should do first on her special day.

"I know, I know; take the stick out of his bottom and shove it down his throat!" she continued. "Oh, no, wait. I know, ram your thumbs into his eyes first!"

"Don't worry, we have everytime we want to test all of those method." Draco smirked while Neville chuckle. Ron shake in fear, he was ready to piss in his pant, those three infront of him ware crazy.

Insane.

"The torture start now, baby."