𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

SERAPHINE GRINNED watching her reflection on her mirror. Her golden brown hair has grown much longer
and naturally curly. Seraphine was now fifteen years old which mean she was going to Hogward with her god-sister Lyra.

"Guys!" Called out Neville who grinned seeing his sisters. "How are the most beautiful girls in the world?" He asked. "We are feeling amazingly fine,brother." Lyra answered smugly. She wanted to see if Hogward is as extroadinary as Luna said.

"Same here." Seraphine smirked as she brushed Luna's platinum white hair. Luna smiled, closing her eyes. She couldn't helped but yawned. She felt
so peaceful when Seraphine brushed her hair or play with it.

"Ready for Hogward?" Marlene smiled brightly and kissed all four kids's forehead. "We were born ready, aunt." Seraphine responded confidently.

Lily chuckled at her daughter's confidence but she was right. They
were born ready. Her daughter was a female version of James but with her own green emerald eyes. She is the definition of devil in disguise.

"Let's go kiddo, Xenophilius is the one who will leave you guys to the train." Sirius pouted at his husband's words and quickly brought his nieces in a hugged while ruffling Neville's hair.

"I will miss you guys." Frank sulked. "Quiet being a baby, love." Alice chuckled slowly patting her husband's shoulder. "Seriously, the manor is going to very empty with you four devils, mostly Seraphine and Lyra." Regulus smiled leaning against the wall next
to James who was lost in a thought.

"Dad?" Seraphine called out gently. "Yes, little wolf?" He answered automaticly. "Are you not going to say good bye to us?" She asked confused. "Why would I say good bye when you will come back soon. Hm?" Seraphine smiled and hugged James.

"I will make that old goat pay for messing with us, I promise." Seraphine whispered. "I believe in you but don't forget to have fun." James reminded her, as he kissed her forhead gently.

"I promise." She smirked and kiss her mother, uncles and aunts's cheeks. "Ready?" Xenophilius asked.

"Ready."

_________

"Blaise!" Pansy groaned annoyed and throw her shoe at him. "Oww! What for?" He sulked. "For ruining my hair you brat!" She answered still annoyed.

"Chill." Lorenzo sighed as he take another brush in the nail lacquer and slowly paint Daphne's nails. "Perfect." Daphne praised.

Draco looked at the door, he was confused and surprised to why Longbottom is late, he is usually on
time with Luna Lovegood. He looked down at the emerald green ring as he played with it.

"Drakins! I love your ring! Can I have it?" Astoria smiled twirling her her while looking at the ring.

"No." Draco answered bluntly. Astoria gritted her teeth angrily. "What? Why?" She asked 'sweetly'.

"Because I don't want your germs on it." The platinum hair boy answered harshly. "Emotional damage." Blaise mocked while Pansy tried to hold back her laugh.

Noticing the door being opened, Draco looked up to see a black hair girl looking at her, next to her is Neville.

"I am late." Neville smirked and sat next to Blaise. "Who is this girl?" Daphne askd curiously. "You will know at the sorting, she is new." Luna who entered annonced with a smile. "My name is Lyra, Heiress Greengrass." Lyra answered, sitting next to Pansy.