𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

James walked around in his office, Regulus sat on the chair while Remus and Sirius were anxiously sitting on
the floor, Remus decide to stood up and Sirius followed the puppy he is. James sighed, he had learn by Lyra and Neville that his daughter fully unlocked his wolf and was worried though.

"Should not we be happy?" Sirius broke the silence with a sentence. "I actually agree with him." Regulus lifted up his hand while Frank choke over his drink. Both Black agreeing with each other vould be considering the end of the world or worse. James and Remus looked at each other.

"It could be dangerous if she does not control it." Moony explained to his husband and friends. Sirius made a form O with his lips. "Where is Leo?" Xenophilius asked out loud. "With Lily, she want blueberries and Leo had agreed to do with her." James answered.

Hearing the answered, Xenophilius left with Frank and both went to their wife who were helping each other baking cakes for dinner and sending some
for their children and their friends at Hogwards. Frank place his wife's finger in his lips and lip the chocolate cream on it with a shy smile.

James looked outside his window with
a loud sign. "Riddle is back, we don't know if he is sane or not. Dumbledore is still a bastard that might hurt the kids and we have stay in for now." He muttered frustratedly yet his frustration died down when he heard Leo's cried.

"Uncle Prongs!" The boy rushed in hurry and shouted in a panic tone that made James's heart skip a beat. "WHat hzppen Leo?" Remus asked his son. "It's aunty Lily! We were gathering blueberies and then sh-she fainted!" The frightened boy shouted out. He was worried and frightened for his aunt.

James's eyes widened, he quickly stormed out the office and ran to the garden in fear. Regulus and Sirius ran after him while Remus decided to stay to look at his son that became pale because of fear. Pandora and Marlene froze while seeing Sirius, Regulus and James running out the manor like mad man.

James quickly picked Lily up and walked back inside while Regulus went to bring Narcissa. James placed Lily on the bed, he place his warm hand on her pale face and caressed it gently. His hands were shaking and his mind filled with painful thought. Was she poisoned Or sick? Did she eat someting wrong?

James was losing his mind, first a psychopath came back from the dead, second his daughter could be in danger at anytimes, and now his wife suddenly fainted. He was going nutts and he want to break things so much but he stoped himself from using violence.

"Where is she?" Narcissa who have gotten the news of Lily being sick, came as fast as she could to help her. "Leo said that she just fainted while they were gathering fruits." James whispered in confusion. "Alright, leave us alone okay? I will check on her." James stood up and made his way out while Pandora entered.

Regulus picked up his nephew and placed him on his lap. "Shh, Lily is going to be okay, she is a strong woman." He muttered to the worried child wjo was very attached to his godfather. "Okay, uncle Reggie." The sweet boy mumbled.

Alice gave Leo a plate of a cake to make him feel better and the small boy gladly took it. Time passed and Leo found himself falling asleep on his uncle's lap and was soon place on his bad to be more comfortable.

━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━

Narcissa made her way out of the room with a smile on her face. The others looked at her in confusion. "How is my wife?" James asked quickly, faster than Ron getting slap with a pan by Pansy.

"She is fine, in fact,I have a great news." Narcissa clapped her hand together and looked at everyone. "What's so good about a woman fainting?" Xenophilius asked bluntly. "Shut up, brother in law." Narcissa rolled her eyes playfully.

"James, you are going to be a father," Narcissa smiled. "I know I am a father, Cissa, I havey cute little Seraphine." He said with a proud smile with Sirius agreeing from behind. The others sighed and looked at each other with a stare that says 'They never change.'

"A father, again." Narcissa added with a smirk. Sirius choke on the piece of cake he was eating while Remus patted his back. "Lily is pregnant!?" He shouted and with that─

James fainted.