꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯: 𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔲𝔱𝔰 ℑ𝔫 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔬𝔱꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

𝙲𝚆: 𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝, 𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝚂𝚎𝚡, 𝙲𝚊𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚡, 𝙲𝚘𝚗, 𝚅𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚖, 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝙼), 𝙾𝚛𝚊𝚕 (𝙼𝟺𝙵)

Armin would usually be able to read the girl and her body language, at least.

From the way she diverts her attention to the way, her fingers like to snap the hair tie that usually rests on her wrists.

Except for right now.

The soft hum of Armin's car fills the silence a bit, but it doesn't seem to be enough as the pause in the conversation lengthens.

Armin watched as (Y/n) played with her fishnets as she looked out of the window to her left, perhaps to occupy her mind for the time being.

Were they too hasty? Did they overwhelm her?

Armin turned to Eren before sitting normally, his back against the seat, allowing the silence to roam the car, a pit in his stomach forming as he began to let his anxiety flow through him, something he learned to deal with as he got older, something he hadn't felt in so long, it wasn't nostalgic, it was sickening.

The pit in his stomach ceased momentarily when Eren broke the lingering silence.

"So, are you wanting us to drop you off at your place? Armin and I would probably smoke if you wanted to hang out a bit more."

Hearing Eren speak, (Y/n) diverts her attention from the window to the front, seeing Eren's profile for a moment before he looks back to the road, one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the stick shift.

(Y/n) thought about it for a moment. She wasn't tired, not the sleepy kind. At least, she could use a good smoke, especially after her mini panic attack with a close encounter with Reiner.

"Sure, that sounds fine."

She says, a bit quietly compared to her usual ramble volume.

Armin then decides to pipe in, turning around once more to look at her, the passing street lights flashing on her face as the car continued to drive on, giving Armin moments of seeing her eyes looking into his or showing him a glimpse of her lips- lips that were still slightly swollen from earlier, her lipstick and gloss no longer occupied them.