.·:*¨༺𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃: 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎༻¨*:·.

She groaned as she was awoken up from her slumber

Her phone was ringing and vibrating on the nearby coffee table.

Her head was hurting a bit which earned yet another groan to fall from her dry lips.

Her manicured fingers try to grasp her phone but fail miserably as it falls off the coffee table, cluttering to the floor, disturbing the otherwise quiet living room.

"God dammit." She complained as she leaned over the couch, trying to reach for her still-ringing phone.

Much like her phone falling to the floor, she followed suit, slipping off the couch face-first into the wooden floor.

"Hello?" She answers, her voice clearly laced with annoyance.

"Your cut. I want it before the end of the month. If you can't give me the money, then return the supply."

Now suddenly awake, she hears everything Reiner is demanding of her.

"But you know how much supply I have yet to sell? You want all of it back?" Her voice doesn't have her earlier attitude laced, only sounds of seriousness and clarity.

"You heard what I said (Y/n). If you want, you can sell what you can to lessen the load, and I don't care. Just get it done."

The phone call ends with it beeping on her end.

She faces the floor and continues groaning, her head hurting tenfold.

"God, my life is a piece of shit." She complained out loud.

"Are you saying that because you fell on the floor sleeping beauty?"

Her ears perk up at the soft voice, sounding like wind chimes in the spring, welcoming and lovely.

She lifts her face up from the floor, and to the best of her ability, she attempts to confirm her guess.

"Oh, Hi Armin, top of the morning to ya'." She says with a groan, placing her right cheek on the cool floor.