⁺˚*・༓☾𝙲̷𝚑̷𝚊̷𝚙̷𝚝̷𝚎̷𝚛̷ 𝚂̷𝚎̷𝚟̷𝚎̷𝚗̷𝚝̷𝚎̷𝚎̷𝚗̷: 𝚂̷𝚌̷𝚘̷𝚘̷𝚋̷𝚢̷-𝙳̷𝚘̷𝚘̷ 𝙼̷𝚢̷𝚜̷𝚝̷𝚎̷𝚛̷𝚢̷.*☽。⋆

(𝚈/𝚗) 𝙿𝙾𝚅

(𝚈/𝚗) 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I don't fuck around with anyone, and I don't get involved in drama or associate with people who have a fetish for the craft

I don't have any enemies or anyone I associate with that would turn their back on me. Reiner wouldn't do this shit to me? Would he?

"You need to breathe."

Eren's stern tone brought me out of my inner dialogue, causing me to roll my eyes and scoff. My mood completely shifted as I stood up and used my arms to exaggerate my emotions.

"Easy for you to say that while my ass is on the line, you know the guys who beat the shit out of me last time? Yeah, next time, it'll be my fucking life! So sure, Eren, I might just breathe, but who knows if it'll be my last breath!"

I attempt to look away from Eren's gaze as I look towards my fucked up kitchen, my cabinets open and its contents messed up, and some even poured onto my countertops.

"Listen, I get that you've been robbed, but don't take it out on someone who wants to help your ass unless you want to deal with this shit on your own, then be my guest."

Eren speaks. His tone is direct but not condescending; he's right. I sigh.

My hands go through my hair for what feels like the millionth time this afternoon, but I listen and take a few breaths.

As I breathe, I hear knocking at my front door, causing me to turn around. My eyes dart from the entrance to Eren's green eyes, whose palm was already raised, urging me to remain calm as he gets up from his previous crouched position at my ottoman, walking to the door and opening it to reveal Armin, whose blue eyes are wide as they travel across my ransacked Dorm, his mouth slightly opened as his eyes meet mine.

I want to look away, knowing my eyes are most likely still red from my panic attack, but I don't. I keep looking into his eyes even as he walks to me, stepping over various carelessly thrown items on the floor.

"(Y/n), Are you okay?"

His first words were soft, catching me off guard, considering the hectic situation. His hands reach out for my own, his hands interlocking with mine as he looks down at me. His eyes shift as he waits for my response, one that I choked down my own saliva to answer.