✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗: 𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚗 ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Sorry (y/n), did you say something?"  Armin spoke, snapping the girl back into reality

"Sorry (y/n), did you say something?" Armin spoke, snapping the girl back into reality.

"Oh, uhm, I just wanted to make sure that you're actually fine with sitting this one out, 'cause I can if you really wanted." She spoke, her eyes never leaving those shades of blue and those shades of blue never leaving her shades of (e/c).

Armin smiled, showing his pearly whites, "I'm fine, have fun for me, princess." Armin says, using the nickname Eren gave her earlier that evening.

She smiled, acknowledging the nickname but not commenting on it. The joke was still fresh in the air, so they opted to ignore it.

Her (h/c) whips as she turns back to Sasha, who is still offering the tabs.

"Ahhh!" (Y/n) says, prompting Sasha to place them individually on her tongue.

Eren followed suit, placing his own on his tongue before looking at his blonde friend. "Make sure we behave," Eren smirked, causing Armin to roll his eyes.

"OOH! Armin, let me see your camera!" Sasha crawls to Armin, offering her hands in a 'gimmie' motion as if she were a toddler.

"Sasha, I don't think you should be asking for his equipment. It looks expensive." (Y/n) tried to convince her friend to drop her begging.

"But... Pictures." Sasha wined, giving her friend brown puppy dog eyes and a quivered mouth.

"Let's go bake some brownies instead!" (Y/n) offered, knowing that Sasha would forget all about Armin's camera.

"YUSSS! Fucking brownies, let's go!" Sasha yells before pulling the girl violently by her arm, causing a small whimper to fall from her lips as she gets removed from the room by force.

Once Sasha slammed open Jean's bedroom door, (Y/n) first took notice of the vacant dorm. There was no one left in here as if they had vanished, but all their trash didn't. Red solo cups and various other party debris littered Jean's Dorm.

"Gah, Dammit, your party guests are messy! Sasha yells to Jean from the kitchen, stepping over the cans of white claws and bud lite.

"You didn't have to tell the whole school there was a party tonight either!" Connie answers for his roommate, knowing they're going to spend their Sunday cleaning up.