˖⁺.꒦꒷꒦꒷ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔗𝔴𝔬: 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔜𝔬𝔲꒷꒦꒷꒦˖⁺.

𝙲𝚆: 𝙳𝚞𝚋𝙲𝚘𝚗, 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝, 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚅𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚖, 𝙴𝚡𝚑𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚖

Her lips were so sweet, so soft, and so intoxicating.

It began as just a kiss, a simple one, one that they could have pulled back from, one that could have still savored a previously established friendship. Yet that wasn't possible in this universe.

It happened with care, the way they broke apart for a moment, a mere moment, long enough for the two students to look into each other's eyes and read one another swiftly before reconnecting their lips.

Armin's hands automatically take home on her hips to pull her in as her arms shoot up to wrap themselves around his neck, causing her chest to flush up against his, closing in on their already close proximity.

Absently, (Y/n) takes a step back, which causes Armin to take a step forward, not wanting their bodies to part just yet.

It wasn't too long before (Y/n)'s back pressed up against the cold wall of the bathroom, her spine arching as the coolness of the warm hands of Armin decided to rest on the small of her back, just above her ass.

As they locked lips, (Y/n) took ahold of Armin's hand to place it on her ass. Armin's brows furrow as he squeezes the plump flesh, almost wanting to make his knees weak.

Confirming permission, Armin placed both of his hands on her ass, scrunching her dress up slightly as he took claim to the ass his eyes landed on often, finally able to print the feeling into his memory.

She didn't quite meet his visual expectations of her,

She surpassed them greatly.

She had always been able to surprise him one way or another, and this experience right here just proves it.

Their lips intertwined as they matched each other's fervor, (Y/n) tilting her head as she allowed him to consume her, drinking all of her essence, giving him everything as he reciprocated that energy right back.