˖⁺.꒦꒷꒦꒷ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶: 𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱꒷꒦꒷꒦˖⁺.

Sasha couldn't decide on a song as she held a hairbrush in her hand, her finger rapidly tapping on (Y/n)'s cell

"Jesus Sash, just pick a song." (Y/n) called out as she leaned forward to her mirror, using the black eyeliner pencil to darken her waterlines, giving her a tired and exhausted look.

"I'm trying! None of these songs on this playlist are giving me Halloween vibes."

Sasha finally landed on a song, 'Moonlight Magic' by Ashnikko, the goddess herself.

The song's bass fills the room once more as Sasha returns to (Y/n)'s hair, pulling her hair into distressed pigtails, leaving two strands out to frame her face and expose her earrings, which were small knives with the tips splattered in blood. A pair Mikasa had helped pick out when the three of them went costume shopping a few days earlier.

"I'm still surprised you didn't go as that blow-up dinosaur Connie was begging you to be." (Y/n) said as she leaned back from the mirror to grab a Q-tip to fix a tiny smear on her eyelid.

"I almost did, but I had the brilliant idea for a couple of costumes! Mikasasa is going to look as hot as Sheigo." Sasha stated, her voice excited as she pulled her best friend's hair into a pigtail and teased it to distress it further.

"At least you don't have to worry about green facepaint." (Y/n) giggled as she admired her distressed makeup, her smoky eyeshadow and her thick black eyeliner and dark circles giving her a deprived look, with her dark brown lipstick with red gloss elevating her look.

"Alright, what do you think?" Sasha asked as she backed away from her best friend and moved herself to be in front of her, looking at her now finished makeup, dark contour with dark blush, giving her a new aesthetic.

(Y/n) looked at her hair, slightly adjusting the distressed tails and smearing her lips just a bit to add a more uneasy look to her costume.