'*•.¸♡ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜: ℬ𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒜𝓃𝒹 ℬ𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓈 ♡¸.•*'

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Waking up from a hangover would be better than this

Waking up from a hangover would be better than this. She's had better after morning trips than what she was currently experiencing. Her head was pulsing, thumping against her skull as her eyes attempted to open, her body working more against her than with her.

Groaning, she brings her left hand up to her face, only to wince at the ache in her left shoulder blade and wince again when her hand comes into contact with her face.

She's sore all over, the aching traveling from her feet to her head, especially her ribs.

"Eren, I think she's waking up." A soft male voice replaced the previous thumping that was reverberating in her eardrums.

"Thank God, I thought we would have to dump her body somewhere." The gruff and slightly annoyed voice of who she was able to identify as Eren sounded.

"Fuck. You." Her voice was almost a whisper as she attempted to insult the lame joke Eren had just displayed.

In reply to that, Eren huffed, clearly through his nose, "Yeah, as if you could do that in the current state you're in."

"Eren!" The softer voice scolded, the girl's (e/c) eyes hadn't opened up yet so she was still unable to currently identify the softer voice.

"Chill Armin, I was joking anyway." The room was quiet for a moment more before Eren spoke again, this time more so in a mumble, "You know how hard it was lumbering her in here in the first place?"

The girl groaned, annoyed that they were speaking as if she wasn't right there.

Speaking of which where was she even? The plush under her felt nothing like the cold pavement of the parking lot she can last place herself.

"The fuck am I?" The girl grumbled as she groaned from adjusting her side wrong.

"You're in my bed, say not a lot of girls can say that." Eren mocked, a chuckle sliding past his lips as he stands up from his desk setup, walking past Armin who was still beside the bed, attending to the girl's wounds when she was knocked out.