˖⁺.꒦꒷꒦꒷ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔒𝔫𝔢: ℌ𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔢𝔢𝔨꒷꒦꒷꒦˖⁺.

"That bastard is taking too long

"That bastard is taking too long." Eren suddenly mumbles as he pulls away from (Y/n), his green eyes looking (more like glaring) at the kitchen entry, seeing if Jean would magically return or if Mikasa would actually get him a drink as she promised.

"I'll be back." Eren eventually says as he stands up from the sofa. "Want anything, Angel?" Eren asks as he adjusts his poet's shirt, which has slightly wrinkled up his stomach—enough for his V line to be noticed by Ghostface.

"I'll take some of the punch; Ymir made it, so I heard," Armin replies, his face returning to the other remaining person on the sofa, leaning his arm on the backside of the furniture.

"And you, princess?" Eren asks, looking at her from over his shoulder.

"I'll have what he's having, too, if it wouldn't trouble Mr. Pirate." She replies, a grin on her lips as she teases the green-eyed pirate.

"Anything for the dear princess," Eren smirks in return and chuckles to himself as he walks off to the kitchen, his hands buried in his black jeans.

It takes her a moment to remove her eyes from his ascending form as Armin catches her attention by speaking,

"I thought you didn't enjoy parties like this." Armin started.

She couldn't help but snort at his comment.

"I don't, too many bodies. I promised Cons and Sash that I would come to the next party, and what do you know, this happens to be the next party.

She shrugged her shoulders as she absently played with her fishnets, her manicured nails fiddling with the thin fabric, snapping it against her leg.

"You look perfect tonight (Y/n)." Armin compliments, his sapphire eyes looking into her (e/c) stone eyes, eyes that Armin finds himself searching for the moment he sees her.

"I think you look good in white, and you pull it off well." She smiles and counters, her eyes looking over Armin's costume again.

She liked how his hair was parted down the middle tonight. It opened up his face a bit more, helping her see more of him.