˖⁺.꒷꒦ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢: 𝔅𝔬𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔰, 𝔅𝔬𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔰, 𝔅𝔬𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔰꒷꒦˖⁺.

If you asked me when it all stopped, I wouldn't be able to tell you

If you asked me when it all stopped, I wouldn't be able to tell you. It felt as if time slipped through my fingers.

Between the pulsing music and the sensual kisses I was receiving, everything seemed to blend. Even when two sets of lips occupied the skin of my neck, I felt as if I were a being beyond mortality and human existence, beyond human experience.

It must have been so high to be able to rest on cloud nine.

With my back against Armin's chest and his hands wrapped around my torso, his right hand spread on my abdomen, his thumb resting in the space between my tits, as he held me from behind. -Not to mention Eren holding the small of my back, separating Armin and me just barely as he rested his hand there, keeping me close to him as Armin remained close to me.

It all felt like an excerpt from a dream, till the equivalence of waking up occurred by my phone ringing.

The default iPhone tone broke through the soft sighs and kissing noises that emitted behind the loud, muffled music from beyond the sinful haven.

Groaning, displeased, I felt Eren remove himself from my body, oddly becoming cold. Which soon turned into freezing now that Armin decided to do the same. He left my back and turning to the sink, where I saw him grab my ringing phone, looking at who was rudely interrupting.

"It's Sasha," He begins as what I assume is him scrolling through notifications. "She seems really adamant." He finishes as he hands over the cell phone to me, to which I roll my eyes as I accept and answer it.

"Yeah?" I speak, sounding a bit breathy and slightly annoyed at the interruption.

"(Y/n)! Now you answer! Where are you?-Jean's passed out, and Connie jumped into the pool for $50."

I can't help but chuckle at this, "Those idiots, are you okay? Where are you?" I ask, trying to be mindful of the two other bodies in the restroom with me. My eyes flicker to them as I remove myself to sit on the side of the tub, seeing them talk to one another but not being able to hear anything due to Sasha in my ear.

"Oh! Well, since Connie was stupid to jump in the ice-cold water clothed, might I add, Mikasa and I went ahead and left to take him back to the dorms. I hope that was okay. I saw Armin's car, so I assumed he could take you back."