✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

The bass in the dorm was loud, almost too loud

The girl slides past the warm dancing bodies as she looks for her client of the evening.

The song changes to 'Heartbeat' By Childish Gambino, the piano beginning to cause people in the crowd to cheer, and the girls that were in the dorm yelling in the hype.

The girl rolled her eyes, 'Les is so much better,' She thought as her (e/c) eyes searched the large dorm.

Bodies were moving and caused her to struggle, and this is why she didn't come to parties; there were too many bodies and too many people that didn't wear deodorant.

She saw people mouthing the lyrics as she made her way into the kitchen; if she had to stand up on the counter just to look for him, she would charge him extra for her efforts.

There was a couple that was swallowing one another, causing her to hold back a gag, trying to make her way to the kitchen.

The open kitchen didn't have many people in it. Most of them were elsewhere in the dorm dancing and drinking and, of course, sinning.

Walking around the bar, she notices brown hair peeking into the fridge

"Sasha?" She calls out loud enough to be heard over the blaring music.

Sasha quickly removed herself from the fridge, a piece of garlic bread in her mouth.

"(Y-)mmmphm." She attempted to call for her friend but failed because her mouth was full.

(Y/n) couldn't hold back a smile and a laugh, walking up to the sink and pulling a red cup from a package, filling it with water from the sink.

"Here, try something called chewing." She laughed as she teased her best friend.

Sasha quickly chewed and swallowed what she had in her mouth, thanking her (e/c) eyed friend for her help.

"Ah! Thanks! You're here?! I didn't expect to see you here. I know you don't like parties."

Sasha looked at her friend up and down, seeing her change of style; she wore a black low-cut tank top with a pair of distressed jeans, her thighs and knees exposed, showing her exposed tattoos that lay beneath her knees exposed to the world. She was also wearing platform black Vans, the ones she had gotten her two Christmases ago.